BY NIVEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Valerie M.
This is my absolute go-to for firming creams. Not only is it affordable, but it really works! Your skin will soft and supple and over time you will see firming results. I use a ton of cream all over my body and the large size bottle with pump is perfect for me! I also add in their gel and serum firmers throughout the week to supplement this.
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
Okay, I was SO skeptical of this particular product. I have never tried any cellulite products before. I’ll start by saying the scent is not my favorite. It smells like an old lady. This lotion is also a bit pricey for a thin drugstore lotion. BUT. I think this works. I only use this lotion on my affected areas and use a cheaper lotion for everyday because I did seem to be using this up quickly (I’m super dry). But overall this is a fantastic product. You do get quite a large amount for the price but if you’re super dry like me, you may be using it up quicker then expected.:) I want to try the jergens one next to see how they compare.
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
You have to keep a routine with this product and if you do the payout is awesome!!!!! I used this product for a whole year and the difference in my thighs was amazing!!! It did not take all it away but it made it less visible! Well worth it!
Nayeli V.
Barstow
1 began doing pilates 6 days a week and changed my eating habits. However, my cellulite worsened and became very prominent. I used this product, thus far, as indicated in the instructions for 2 weeks. It took about 9 days to see a noticeable improvement, but WOW! My skin is super smooth and 90% free of cellulite. It's only noticeable in certain lighting and then minimally. I had a TON too. So bad, I had one spot that literally was like a dent about 3 inches wide! It's nearly gone now
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Smells great, feels great, makes my skin feel soft and moisturized!  Every time I use this lotion my skin feels amazing!  I feel like it makes my skin look younger and younger!  I love this lotion!  It is one of my top 5!
Shellby M.
I like this lotion it’s great for targeting cellulite or some areas that need lite firming but for me it hasn’t really worked and I’ve used as directed twice daily all over though my problem area is my severely stretched loose tummy skin from having kids. And it’s not discontinued I just bought more from Walmart yesterday...
Wandy R.
Winter Park
What not to say about "NIVEA" Love it!! I've been using NIVEA 4 ever.. There's other products out there that are good..But Nivea has work well for me and my skin.. I saw the difference from the first time I used it. It gives my skin that softness and moisture that I want.. I haven't found a product that works for me like Nivea.. Highly Recommend!!
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Not only does it smell great, it feels great. The results are not immediate, but within time, I def noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. Everything looked a little more supple and firm. My skin became softer and shinier. My skin just felt tighter. Have gone through 3 bottles already. Went to the store the other day and they were all out. Looks like the secret is out!
Eduarda H.
Wellesley
I was skeptical about try this product, because all cellulite products I’ve used before was a mess and didn’t work at all, but this one, considering the lower price compared with other ones showed really good results and the most affected areas
Nicole  C.
Montgomery, NY
Love this lotion ! It’s made my skin so soft. It is now my go to body lotion. It doesn’t feel greasy at all and it covers really nice and does not feel heavy.. it’s a must to have for the winter months when my skin feels dry #giftcrush
Chandler B.
does this really reduce cellulite? How long? Also how is the smell/any greasy feeling/good moisture?
Crystal G.
Would you recommend?
Jessica M.
Is there a slight burning sensation upon application, like a plumping lip gloss?
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
How often do you have to use this product in order to see results?
Gema G.
Fontana, CA
I am currently losing weight and I am a little scared about my skin being lose? Has anyone tried this lotion? How did it work for you?