BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Shelly B.
Conway
Amazing Amazing, I am 45 years old and I went looking for a skin cream that wouldn’t break the bank. I wanted to tighten my skin on my bottom, arm, tummy, knees well let’s put it this way every where. I noticed a change in about 3 weeks of using it every day after I showered. I was thrilled, it made my skin feel and look great. I would so so recommend this product to anyone!!!! I love it!!!
Michela C.
Canton
I have really dry skin and this product works really well to make my skin nice, smooth and soft. I use it after every shower and notice the effects last for several days. It is a bit thick and takes a while to soak in but ultimately gives great results. What I love the most is that with a good exfoliation in the shower and this lotion after you can really reduce the look of cellulite!
Ashley T.
This lotion originally caught my eye for the " Skin Firming" on the bottle. I purchased it because it was fair priced. I thought, if it didn't work for me, I wasn't too worried about the loss and I would would just give it to someone else. I used it and first noticed the great smell. It is a little on the perfume scented side so if you're sensitive to that then this product might not be for you. The second thing I noticed was that it absorbed pretty fast and didn't feel sticky and sit on top of my skin. I hate lotions that make you feel sticky after a nice shower. With this lotion it absorbed fast and made my skin super soft and moisturized. About a couple weeks later I did notice a slight change in the firmness of my skin which was definitely a plus. This is now the only lotion I buy and I hope Nivea never discontinues this product.
Rhonda A.
This makes your skin so soft and smooth and comes in several scents.  I like cq10 because it has the extra stuff in it that my skin needs.  Goes on smooth.  I was using it everyday till I ran out. I am definitely going to buy more. I have several dry skin and would recommend it to anyone. Especially if you have dry skin.
Breanna E.
Pros- hydrating/moisturizing, great price, nice scent (perfume like but not too strong scented) not too thick or liquidy and it is very gently on the skin.

Cons - at first when it is applied you feel like there’s a coat on your skin but it eventually goes away. I only mention this because I have friends who hate feeling lotion on their skin.
Nayeli V.
Barstow
1 began doing pilates 6 days a week and changed my eating habits. However, my cellulite worsened and became very prominent. I used this product, thus far, as indicated in the instructions for 2 weeks. It took about 9 days to see a noticeable improvement, but WOW! My skin is super smooth and 90% free of cellulite. It's only noticeable in certain lighting and then minimally. I had a TON too. So bad, I had one spot that literally was like a dent about 3 inches wide! It's nearly gone now
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Not only does it smell great, it feels great. The results are not immediate, but within time, I def noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. Everything looked a little more supple and firm. My skin became softer and shinier. My skin just felt tighter. Have gone through 3 bottles already. Went to the store the other day and they were all out. Looks like the secret is out!
Claudia R.
Trenton, NJ
this nivea body cream is the best, when I use this instantly I feel my skin is super soft, it has no smell and this is what I love most since some odor creams give me allergy, it is perfect for people with sensitive feet like I recommend it a lotNIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusNivea NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion - 16.9 oz
Ashley T.
So everyone is different and I see many different reviews about this. So I loved it even though it was bit too oily it does work and make your sling feel good . I love it and will buy it again. Anyone should try and then have there own review
Crystal P.
Let me tell you! This lotion is magical. I have been buying this lotion for about a year now. It's at an awesome price, found everywhere. And after using it you will see results and your skin will feel hydrated, soft, and has a beautiful smell. It's really light on the skin, kind of watery. But works amazingly I definitely recommend this.
Stefanie R.
I'd love to use it
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
Does it really work?
Melissa H.
Sunnyvale, CA
For anyone who has used this, how quickly did you start to see results, if any?
cayetana r.
se absorbe rapido?
Lindsay L.
What type of results do you see on an immediate basis?