BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
I have used this for years! Along with the serum (may be discontinued as I haven’t been able to find t in stores) and the firming gel. I really believe they work if used as directed and I always always keep this lotion in my bathroom!
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
I use this every night after I get out of the shower. It is very hydrating and I do notice a difference in my skin whenever I don't use it every day.  It is great price and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this product. I can't live without it.
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
I love this. I can't say it's firmed my skin a ton ( wouldn't expect it for the price ) but it does smooth the overall appearance and make it look healthier! It absorbs nice and doesn't every feel greasy! I love that it has a pump!
Briana J.
I really REALLY like this lotion a lot. It's not scented, it just smells like fresh lotion, and it's super hydrating, it really locks in the moisture, and it is very gentle on your skin. I will definitely continue to use this product
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Nivea lotions are the best! It moisturize my skin so much and absorbs quickly. I even use it on my face, and I gotta say my skin is very sensitive to everything. But not to this lotion. Highly recommend it for girls with dry skin.
Eesha H.
Spring Hill, FL
This is such an amazing lotion! My entire family uses it because it's very hydrating! I took of one star because it feels a bit strange when you apply but the skin absorbs it pretty fast so it's not that big of a deal. We have been using this lotion ever since we discovered it and I haven't found a better one since.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
I saw qquite a bit of results from this lotion it firmed up my skin quite a bit my skin looked more firm and tighter it actually seemed to reduce the appearance of my cellulite not entirely but a little bit so I'm giving it five stars
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
This formula is nothing like the original formula. The consistency has more water & less oil. If you're buying this expecting supreme moisture like the original, you will not be satisfied. I would not buy this version again.
Kate T.
Staten Island, NY
Even though it is hydrating and locks in moisture, i don't believe anything can remove cellulite or even reduce them permanently ! They all have a temporary effect that decreases the look of the cellulite for just a short time and not forever
Nicole G.
New York
It's a good moisturizer. I didn't see a difference in the smoothness of my legs. My skin is sensitive, and this lotion doesn't bother it, so that is a plus. A little does not go a long way. I will definitely be trying a different product when this one runs out.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Is it better than Vaseline lotion ?
Kat H.
Does this have long term firming results?
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
How long does it take until you see results?
Stephany V.