Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
9 months, 3 weeks ago
This would do nothing for your cellulite nor skin firming. Its works good as a moisturiser and thats about it. If you want to get rid of cellulite excercise more.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
10 months, 1 week ago
The only way to really get rid or reduce the appearance of cellulite is diet and exercise. I used this product for years and never saw a difference until I started to ear right and exercise.
Loquexana V.
Loquexana V.
Powder Springs, GA
11 months, 1 week ago
once you have cellulite, the only way to truly get rid of it is through a plastic surgeon's assistance. This is a nice product for smoothing you out though!
Prianka A.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
11 months, 1 week ago
it's not cellulite reducer .. it reduce loose skin to look like smooth or i can say it reduce small dimples from cellulite somehow it works use it two weeks to firmer more, tighter feeling skin, or softer smoother skin texture... boys or girls both can use it :)
Beth M.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
2 years, 11 months ago
It didn't help with that. it just firms on flabby skin
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
I didn't notice it helping with that but it made my skin the smoothst it has been in a while!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Spokane, WA
3 years, 4 months ago
I haven't noticed that it reduces Cellulite but, it does firm so in the long run it may give the appearance of Cellulite reduction! I got this in my Spring VoxBox and it is amazing! (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=778186408882371&substory_index=0&id=100000730571977) ( Influenster sent this product to me for testing purposes)
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
3 years, 4 months ago
I just received this product complementary from Influenster and I believe it's more for skin firm than cellulite. It be awesome if it was I need it! lol