Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
This would do nothing for your cellulite nor skin firming. Its works good as a moisturiser and thats about it. If you want to get rid of cellulite excercise more.
Dec. 29, 2016, 1:54 p.m.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Dec. 15, 2016, 9:07 a.m.
The only way to really get rid or reduce the appearance of cellulite is diet and exercise. I used this product for years and never saw a difference until I started to ear right and exercise.
Courtney V.
Courtney V.
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:45 a.m.
once you have cellulite, the only way to truly get rid of it is through a plastic surgeon's assistance. This is a nice product for smoothing you out though!
Prianka A.
Prianka A.
Nov. 15, 2016, 12:32 a.m.
it's not cellulite reducer .. it reduce loose skin to look like smooth or i can say it reduce small dimples from cellulite somehow it works use it two weeks to firmer more, tighter feeling skin, or softer smoother skin texture... boys or girls both can use it :)
Beth M.
Beth M.
July 12, 2015, 9:42 p.m.
Ive heard it works
jessica b.
jessica b.
Nov. 7, 2014, 5:10 p.m.
It didn't help with that. it just firms on flabby skin
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
June 1, 2014, 7:46 p.m.
I didn't notice it helping with that but it made my skin the smoothst it has been in a while!
Heather W.
Heather W.
June 1, 2014, 2:37 p.m.
I haven't noticed that it reduces Cellulite but, it does firm so in the long run it may give the appearance of Cellulite reduction! I got this in my Spring VoxBox and it is amazing! (https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=778186408882371&substory_index=0&id=100000730571977) ( Influenster sent this product to me for testing purposes)
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
May 28, 2014, 9 p.m.
I just received this product complementary from Influenster and I believe it's more for skin firm than cellulite. It be awesome if it was I need it! lol
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
May 28, 2014, 7:58 p.m.
I just received this product in the Spring Vox Box from Influenster - excited to try it on my legs!
Nadine J.
Nadine J.
May 24, 2014, 4:58 p.m.
Where can i find it
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Jan. 6, 2014, 3:12 p.m.
Unfortunately, no this product does not help reduce the appearance of cellulite. But Nivea does have a Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Gel-Cream that I'd recommend you try.