Ashley M.
Madison, OH

I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?

Penny O.
Penny O.
5 months, 1 week ago
I purchased this lotion along time ago. It didn't help cellulite but it did keep my skin very moisten through out the day. I love the smell also. Not to string.
cayetana r.
cayetana r.
1 year ago
it is a perfect product
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
1 year ago
Hi, I bought it 2 months ago and, I guess also that the price depends on the store where you buy it, you could see the prices in other stores and see which is more accessible for you, to me it has worked very well, but I think That if you use it with massages in the area affected by cellulite, you can reduce the marks, as long as you massage the area well
Clemencia H.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
Over the time that I have used it it does help with the cellulite a little bit not a lot and I have used it for may years. its a bout $9 a bottle I think its reasonable and a little goes a long way.
Zulema M.
Zulema M.
Brownsville, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
This product is not intended for cellulite reduction, and the cost is average.
Lex P.
Lex P.
3 years, 6 months ago
No cellulite reduction only caffeine can do that. But if you gain and lose weight easily you get some flab - that's what this helps- the elasticity lost during yoyoing
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
3 years, 6 months ago
I just received this product in my Spring Vox Box from Influenster - it is $2.49 for 2.5 oz and $10.99 for 13.5 oz which is not bad in comparison to other brands. Excited to try it on my legs!
heather h.
heather h.
Milton, FL
Great for dry skin!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Belleville, NJ
3 years, 6 months ago
No it doesn't help with cellulite (sad face). it just tones your body up.
Trinia G.
Trinia G.
Kennesaw, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
Depending on where you purchase this item, it is around $5-$10. Sometimes there are coupons in the paper and at walgreens.