Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Penny O.
Penny O.
July 2, 2017, 1:24 a.m.
I purchased this lotion along time ago. It didn't help cellulite but it did keep my skin very moisten through out the day. I love the smell also. Not to string.
cayetana r.
cayetana r.
Dec. 2, 2016, 12:45 a.m.
it is a perfect product
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Nov. 25, 2016, 1:32 p.m.
Hi, I bought it 2 months ago and, I guess also that the price depends on the store where you buy it, you could see the prices in other stores and see which is more accessible for you, to me it has worked very well, but I think That if you use it with massages in the area affected by cellulite, you can reduce the marks, as long as you massage the area well
Clemencia H.
Clemencia H.
April 13, 2016, 9:40 a.m.
Over the time that I have used it it does help with the cellulite a little bit not a lot and I have used it for may years. its a bout $9 a bottle I think its reasonable and a little goes a long way.
Zulema M.
Zulema M.
June 7, 2014, 1:26 p.m.
This product is not intended for cellulite reduction, and the cost is average.
Lex P.
Lex P.
June 5, 2014, 3:33 p.m.
No cellulite reduction only caffeine can do that. But if you gain and lose weight easily you get some flab - that's what this helps- the elasticity lost during yoyoing
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
May 28, 2014, 7:59 p.m.
I just received this product in my Spring Vox Box from Influenster - it is $2.49 for 2.5 oz and $10.99 for 13.5 oz which is not bad in comparison to other brands. Excited to try it on my legs!
heather h.
heather h.
May 24, 2014, 3:38 p.m.
Great for dry skin!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
May 23, 2014, 5:51 p.m.
No it doesn't help with cellulite (sad face). it just tones your body up.
Trinia G.
Trinia G.
Feb. 25, 2014, 11:42 p.m.
Depending on where you purchase this item, it is around $5-$10. Sometimes there are coupons in the paper and at walgreens.
Carlasha D.
Carlasha D.
Dec. 20, 2013, 12:26 p.m.
This product will not help reduce the appearance of cellulite, but it is great for dry skin. If you are looking for something to help the appearance of cellulite I recommend using Q10 Plus Skin Firming Cellulite Gel-Cream. This product varies between the prices of 10-15 dollars.