Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
xiomara r.
xiomara r.
Jan. 24, 2017, 4:14 p.m.
Hello, it is definitely a very good cream to use and it has served me a lot in the process of hydration and decrease of cellulite
Daniela V.
Daniela V.
Dec. 5, 2016, 1:59 p.m.
hi!!! I have been using this cream for some years and if I notice that the skin is more firm and stuffed. I use it with a derma roller and feel that it penetrates the skin better and works better the effectiveness of the cream. I use it twice a day after taking a cold shower. For me if it works and helps to improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Dec. 2, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
I did notice a small difference on my skin with this product, but nothing miraculous. This would probably would work really well if you used it after an intense cardio
Johanna R.
Johanna R.
Nov. 30, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Hello I have a long time using this cream leaves your skin much softer notoriously its active component Q10 gives you good elasticity if it improves the area where there is cellulite but does not remove much water and exercises located
Diana R.
Diana R.
Nov. 25, 2016, 4:29 a.m.
I haven't noticed a disappearance of cellulite, but it is extremely softening on my skin
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Nov. 18, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
This product firms out your skin. But any cellulite or stretch marks that been there for a while wont change. I love it personally for beach days.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Nov. 18, 2016, 12:58 a.m.
YASSSSS
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Nov. 17, 2016, 9:54 p.m.
I tried this product on my thighs and didn't notice too much of a difference
Christina J.
Christina J.
Nov. 15, 2016, 8:13 p.m.
Yes it works and yes on thighs, arms, legs.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Nov. 13, 2016, 11:32 p.m.
I don't notice any firming of my skin. I really like this lotion because it is thin, easy to rub in and actually keeps my skin moisturized and soft. But I do have a bit of cellulite and stretch marks on my hips and thighs and I haven't noticed any improvement from using this lotion.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Nov. 11, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
Same question that's on everyone's mind, does this really work? Price is awesome of coarse either way. Would anyone have any before and after pics to share?
Emmanuelle A.
Emmanuelle A.
Aug. 27, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
I apply a lot of it in my thighs! it works!
Grace L.
Grace L.
June 5, 2016, 9:25 a.m.
Josie H.
Josie H.
May 17, 2015, 5:30 p.m.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
April 29, 2015, 9:12 a.m.
Yes it does!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
April 25, 2015, 1:57 a.m.
Yes it does. After using this and the gel for four months, after losing 100lbs in under a year I have very little lose skin and much less then before I started using them. It also helped with stretch marks.
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
April 20, 2015, 12:33 p.m.
The lotion definitely hydrates your skin but that's about it.
Sherri K.
Sherri K.
March 7, 2015, 7:58 p.m.
This lotion is pretty good as a lotion, but it doesn't firm up your skin in and way. Moisturized skin always looks better so it may look firmer at first but it's not.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
March 1, 2015, 10:33 p.m.
It worked for me, it doesn't take it away completely, but it makes lines less noticeable
INDIA C.
INDIA C.
Feb. 3, 2015, 7:48 p.m.
It's a great lotion, but no it does not work.
Airaa S.
Airaa S.
Oct. 1, 2014, 4:30 p.m.
I use this lotion for my whole body and I love it because it makes your skin so soft and smooth but I don't really think it makes my skin toned. It's a really great moisturizer though.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Sept. 13, 2014, 2:46 a.m.
Yesss this really works :) It basically does everything it days it does. Try it out!
Emma B.
Emma B.
July 17, 2014, 8:29 p.m.
I’ve been using it for a few months and even tho there is a bit of toning, it’s not much and barely noticeable. But everyone’s skin is different so this may work for you.
Mikaeh T.
Mikaeh T.
June 22, 2014, 4:29 a.m.
Yes it works I #gotitfree from influenster and it's been almost a month of use and I can definitely see some toning going on!