Alesia T.
I've always been pretty skeptical about "firming lotions" that claim to diminish cellulite among other things and have never had a use for them. I bought this in the sample size on a last minute run to the store when I needed a light lotion for my legs. To be honest I wasn't expecting much and I even forgot about the whole "firming" promise. It was on sale, I was in a hurry and I figured I could trust the brand. To my surprise it had a really nice scent, left my skin suuuper soft and even made me feel a little more toned (firm) than usual.