Angela S.
Westland, MI
I love, love, love the way this product makes my skin feel. As an older woman, my skin is not as firm as it used to be. This product does exactly as it claims and makes my skin feel firmer and tighter. I use it on my problem areas (thighs, buttocks, stomach and arms) as soon as I get out of the shower. The only drawback is the smell. It has a very strong, less than pleasant scent that can be overpowering at times. I imagine it must be from the Q10, which is what makes the product so amazingly effective. I find that it helps to let it dry completely and add a scented lotion and perfume on top to eliminate the smell.

Pros: Makes skin feel firmer, goes on light, large size bottle lasts a long time
Cons: Scent is less than pleasant and must be camouflaged with scented lotion or fragrance