Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I had been looking for a good skin firming and cellulite cream for quite a while and wasn't finding anything that worked when I discovered Nivea. This lotion really works! After using the product for about two weeks, I started to notice a difference in the firmness of my skin and a lesser appearance of cellulite. I have been using this for about two years now and it really keeps my skin nice and firm and my cellulite almost invisible. The fact that it is a inexpensive drugstore brand is an absolute bonus! It is light and creamy and easy to apply; not greasy at all and has a clean, fresh scent. Would highly recommend trying this product, I don't think you will be disappointed!