Yvette E.
San Diego, CA
I am very impressed with this drug store purchase.

I have been using the Nivea lotion every morning for approximately 3 weeks. It's been VERY hot in Cali and because I have dry skin I still need to moisturize. Problem? I can't use a thick body lotion (even though they work best with my skin type). I purchased this lotion on a whim while at Target.

It is my new staple item! It's lightweight, but moisturizing. Nice light scent. I'm still waiting on its "firming" properties to show. Best part: PRICE. I will definitely be repurchasing this item!!!