Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Anna-Marie H.
Anna-Marie H.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
I have been using this lotion for about 4 months now and I have noticed a difference in my skin. The lotion is not too rich but thick enough to be able to tell its doing its job to moisturize. My skin instantly transformed after the first use. It was smooth and soft. After 4 months, I can tell a significant difference in my skin. It is not as tough or dry, and my skin appears to have a firmer look to it.
Since this lotion is a little richer than less expensive lotions you do not need as much when putting it on which makes it last much longer! I use this product once daily and its lasted me quite awhile. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase.
Monique O.
Monique O.
Stockton, CA

Bought this a while back now, used it every now and then. But as I was already quite toned and firm and only used it on the body, I never really noticed too much of a difference other then keeping my skin smooth and supple looking.
Since Ive last used it, Ive gained 15-20lb and not so firm anymore!
I am one to buy and try a lot of products with a lot of disappointments along the way. But I would say this is the best, and I mean THE BEST body lotion. The smell is not over powering, it isn't thick on your skin. Although a little greasy at first, but it absorbs into your skin quickly and it goes away. Its not expensive, so great value for what it does

Last night I did an all over after a hot shower, from head to toe. Its now been 24hrs after application, and seriously WOW. Face, neck, boobs, tummy, legs aaaand buttox are seriously tighter! Firmer and looks like Ive been working out which I havnt! Although I started my diet 3 days ago and have been drinking lots of green tea, I still know i
Angela S.
Angela S.
Westland, MI

I love, love, love the way this product makes my skin feel. As an older woman, my skin is not as firm as it used to be. This product does exactly as it claims and makes my skin feel firmer and tighter. I use it on my problem areas (thighs, buttocks, stomach and arms) as soon as I get out of the shower. The only drawback is the smell. It has a very strong, less than pleasant scent that can be overpowering at times. I imagine it must be from the Q10, which is what makes the product so amazingly effective. I find that it helps to let it dry completely and add a scented lotion and perfume on top to eliminate the smell.

Pros: Makes skin feel firmer, goes on light, large size bottle lasts a long time
Cons: Scent is less than pleasant and must be camouflaged with scented lotion or fragrance
Merit B.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA

I purchased this lotion after having a baby and losing a good portion of the weight. As any woman can tell you, after growing a human you end up losing elasticity in your skin. The idea of firming it up, and from a company I trust? Sign me up!
Unfortunately the skin firming promise doesn't hold up, even with daily use. The lotion itself is a nice, light weight without a greasy feel which is a huge positive for me, but the smell leaves a lot to be desired. I tend to lotion up after a shower to make the most of the moisture retention and I like the scent of my body wash. Unfortunately that is completely masked by this lotion which says nothing of perfumes. For something scent free I expect it not to overpower a perfumed soap.
I actually did not love this body lotion whatsoever, which was really disappointing as I had relatively high hopes for it. I usually do quite well with Nivea products - I have loved them for years - but for some reason this lotion did not suit my skin well. After a few days of regular use, I felt and saw my skin react in a way I have never seen it to before. It tingled (in not a good way) and eventually grew textured in dry patches that itched - almost like a rash. Took a few solid weeks of returning to a very moisturizing shea body butter to rectify the situation. I think my case was a rare one compared to other reviews, and perhaps this ultimately wasn't a good match for my sensitive skin.
Heather F.
Heather F.

I was looking for a lotion to improve the texture of the skin on my arms. I'm fair completed and have some sun damage and wanted something to make my skin smoothr in appearance. I had read reviews on this and decided to try it. After about a week and half, I noticed a pretty big difference in my skin. However, I didn't know HOW BIG of a difference until I stopped using it for about a month and my skin changed for the worse. I just got another bottle and I won't run out again. The only thing I don't love about it is the texture because it's a little greasy and I prefer creamier lotions, but it soaks in pretty quickly.
Maria V.
Maria V.

Finally a product that does what it is said to do. I'm a woman in my mid fifties and have purchased many body lotions including the Nivia
Although not being overly impressed.
This firming lotion goes on smooth and feels great on my skin.
I've been using it for eight days and I can see and feel a slight difference. The fragrance is nice as well.
I don't write reviews but this deserves a good one.
Ladies are not stupid about being sold on expensive infomercial creams. This can be bought at any drugstore or market that carries Nivia. I will buy more.
Yes, I recommend this product.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Irvine, CA

This stuff is awesome! I've been using this for years in conjunction with their gel cream but I've always had great results with their Q10 products. Mind you, your cellulite isn't going to miraculously disappear but I find this works best after I work out and shower. The next morning my legs just look extra toned and the skin looks shiny and "tight". When I stop using this, even after working out, I notice my skin doesn't look as firm. This is something you have to continually use or you will lose the effect. But I highly recommend as it does leave your skin very smooth.
Yvette E.
Yvette E.
San Diego, CA

I am very impressed with this drug store purchase.

I have been using the Nivea lotion every morning for approximately 3 weeks. It's been VERY hot in Cali and because I have dry skin I still need to moisturize. Problem? I can't use a thick body lotion (even though they work best with my skin type). I purchased this lotion on a whim while at Target.

It is my new staple item! It's lightweight, but moisturizing. Nice light scent. I'm still waiting on its "firming" properties to show. Best part: PRICE. I will definitely be repurchasing this item!!!
Alesia T.
Alesia T.

I've always been pretty skeptical about "firming lotions" that claim to diminish cellulite among other things and have never had a use for them. I bought this in the sample size on a last minute run to the store when I needed a light lotion for my legs. To be honest I wasn't expecting much and I even forgot about the whole "firming" promise. It was on sale, I was in a hurry and I figured I could trust the brand. To my surprise it had a really nice scent, left my skin suuuper soft and even made me feel a little more toned (firm) than usual.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA

Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA

I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH

I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Susan F.
Susan F.
Mesa, AZ

I have itching and bumps on my arms and legs, not sure if caused by lotion or something else going on, is driving me nuts.

Join Now