Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Reviews (1548)
Q&A (187)
Photos (50)
CAMILA C.
CAMILA C.
Denver, CO

28 reviews

Permítanme empezar diciendo que no creo que esta sea la taza de té de todos. Sin embargo, es sorprendentemente lo mejor para mí durante los meses más fríos (otoño y invierno). Tengo la piel grasa en mi cara pero la piel muy muy seca (la más seca) en mi cuerpo. Durante el invierno mi piel se irrita, picazón, escamosa y absorbe loción regular en cuestión de minutos por lo tanto loción hasta varias veces al día.

Voy a comprar este producto, siempre y cuando lo hacen. Aquí es por qué ... es pesado en el departamento de humedad. Muy muy resistente. Cuando lo toque por primera vez .. el producto es grueso y tiene un olor ligero (lo encuentro agradable, nivea clásico muy ligero y limpio). Se siente como bálsamo como y se necesita cierta grasa de codo para trabajar el producto en la piel. También toma quizás 5-10 minutos máximo para que el producto empiece en la piel pero una vez que lo hace .. usted puede decir inmediatamente allí es una barrera de la humedad allí.

El invierno pasado usé este producto en mis manos y cuando iba a ir al baño en las obras cuando me lavé las manos se sentían limpias, pero no desnudadas y no necesitaba volver a aplicar mi loción.

Este invierno recompense la tina grande y la uso cada noche antes de cama. Yo diría que si usted lucha de la piel seca severa que está irritada, escamosa ya veces dolorosa como la mía para dar una oportunidad. Vale la pena un tiro. Obtener la lata pequeña que le durará un poco y probarlo por alrededor de 1,00 o menos, dependiendo de dónde vaya antes de comprar el tamaño grande. No creo que te decepcionará. Si no te gusta la sensación pesada, a continuación, comprar la crema nivea suave que yo diría que es de un nivel o tan abajo en la humedad, pero más ligero y aún muy muy hidratante en la piel.
Yinnet G.
Yinnet G.

3 reviews

Let me first start by saying that I don't believe this will be everyone's cup of tea. However, it is surprisingly the best thing for me during the colder (Fall and Winter months). I have oily skin on my face but very very dry skin (the driest) on my body. During the winter my skin becomes irritated, itchy, flaky and soaks up regular lotion within minutes hence I would lotion up several times a day.

I will purchase this product as long as they make it. Here's why... it's heavy duty in the moisture department. very very heavy duty. When you first touch it.. the product is thick and has a light scent (I find it enjoyable, classic nivea very light and clean). It kind of feels balm like and it takes some elbow grease to work the product into the skin. It also takes maybe 5-10 minutes max for the product to soak into the skin but once it does.. you can immediately tell there is a moisture barrier there.

Last winter I used this product on my hands and when I would go to the restroom at works when I washed my hands they felt clean but not stripped and I didn't need to reapply my lotion.

This winter I repurchased the big tub and I use it every night before bed. I would say if you struggle from severe dry skin that is irritated, flaky and sometimes painful like mine to give this a try. It's worth a shot. Get the small tin which will last you a bit and try it out for around 1.00 or less depending on where you go before you buy the big size. I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you don't like the heavy feel then purchase the nivea soft cream which I would say is about a level or so down on the moisture but more lightweight and still very very moisturizing on the skin.
Anna-Marie H.
Anna-Marie H.
Colorado Springs, CO

2 reviews

I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
I have been using this lotion for about 4 months now and I have noticed a difference in my skin. The lotion is not too rich but thick enough to be able to tell its doing its job to moisturize. My skin instantly transformed after the first use. It was smooth and soft. After 4 months, I can tell a significant difference in my skin. It is not as tough or dry, and my skin appears to have a firmer look to it.
Since this lotion is a little richer than less expensive lotions you do not need as much when putting it on which makes it last much longer! I use this product once daily and its lasted me quite awhile. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, North Dakota

11 reviews

I originally bought this because i have lots of loose skin on my body so the name "skin firming hydration" caught my eye. i honestly can't say that i have noticed any "firming" but i have definitely
noticed incredible hydration. i alternate between this and the Vasaline Cocoa Radiant, but lately i have been turning to this one more because i am comfortable using it on my acne prone skin on my face, neck and back. the reason for this is simply because the lack of a strong scent. this has a scent but it's more of just a clean, fresh scent rather than a fragrance.
As i said, the hydration from this is incredible. when you rub it on your skin it feels very watery (which i like) I apply this every night before bed and my skin will continue to feel moisturized to the touch all throughout the next day. This is also not sticky!! I have used a ton of lotions and because i use them at night before bed i do not want them to be sticky while i'm laying in bed because that's not cool.
I love this product and will continue to purchase it.
Monique O.
Monique O.
Stockton, CA

21 reviews

Bought this a while back now, used it every now and then. But as I was already quite toned and firm and only used it on the body, I never really noticed too much of a difference other then keeping my skin smooth and supple looking.
Since Ive last used it, Ive gained 15-20lb and not so firm anymore!
I am one to buy and try a lot of products with a lot of disappointments along the way. But I would say this is the best, and I mean THE BEST body lotion. The smell is not over powering, it isn't thick on your skin. Although a little greasy at first, but it absorbs into your skin quickly and it goes away. Its not expensive, so great value for what it does

Last night I did an all over after a hot shower, from head to toe. Its now been 24hrs after application, and seriously WOW. Face, neck, boobs, tummy, legs aaaand buttox are seriously tighter! Firmer and looks like Ive been working out which I havnt! Although I started my diet 3 days ago and have been drinking lots of green tea, I still know i
Angela S.
Angela S.
Westland, MI

9 reviews

I love, love, love the way this product makes my skin feel. As an older woman, my skin is not as firm as it used to be. This product does exactly as it claims and makes my skin feel firmer and tighter. I use it on my problem areas (thighs, buttocks, stomach and arms) as soon as I get out of the shower. The only drawback is the smell. It has a very strong, less than pleasant scent that can be overpowering at times. I imagine it must be from the Q10, which is what makes the product so amazingly effective. I find that it helps to let it dry completely and add a scented lotion and perfume on top to eliminate the smell.

Pros: Makes skin feel firmer, goes on light, large size bottle lasts a long time
Cons: Scent is less than pleasant and must be camouflaged with scented lotion or fragrance
Shante J.
Shante J.

38 reviews

I love this product. I remember I bought this product because I was growing and my  lower body started to have stretch markles and dimples. I remember when I used this product I could feel the difference. My skin glowed. My skin felt softer. I did see results. I need this product again to reduce the stretch marks. Great product I would recommend. The effects definitely happen quickly-positive effects that is! Nivea is a great brand. This product is good for the body and creates a youthful healthy glow. This isn't just a product for pregnancy. This product can be used for older women due to aging and also to young people who are growing and developing that get stretch marks, dimples, cellulite! You name it! I would love to have this product! This product does wonders!-Shante James
Merit B.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA

38 reviews

I purchased this lotion after having a baby and losing a good portion of the weight. As any woman can tell you, after growing a human you end up losing elasticity in your skin. The idea of firming it up, and from a company I trust? Sign me up!
Unfortunately the skin firming promise doesn't hold up, even with daily use. The lotion itself is a nice, light weight without a greasy feel which is a huge positive for me, but the smell leaves a lot to be desired. I tend to lotion up after a shower to make the most of the moisture retention and I like the scent of my body wash. Unfortunately that is completely masked by this lotion which says nothing of perfumes. For something scent free I expect it not to overpower a perfumed soap.
andrea q.
andrea q.
Medley, FL

161 reviews

the skin's own anti-ageing complex Q10 to help improve skin firmness and to nourish the skin in two ways:
For smooth and radiant skin, Nivea’s unique Q10 formula helps stimulate cell’s energy production in the upper skin layers
For toned and tightened skin the lotion penetrates deeply to intensively moisturise and support the skin’s natural structure
Over time skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This powerful formula is enriched with skin's own coenzyme Q10, helping to support skin cell renewal. The formula works with your skin and improves it's appearance.
Leaves your skin feeling firmer and tighter in 2 weeks
Nourishes and intensively moisturises for smooth and supple skin
Free from colourants to care for your skin
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, Nevada

186 reviews

He recibido esta conexión de Influenster en mi primavera Voxbox y me encanta! Lo curioso es que casi lo compré justo antes de que me aceptaron en la caja, pero decidí esperar un poco. Estoy contento de haber tenido la oportunidad de probar antes de comprar! Estoy tratando de conseguir una buena loción que me gusta lo mejor mientras estoy embarazada para seguir manteniendo el cuidado de mi piel, especialmente con él en expansión en los próximos meses. Me encanta lo fácil que sigue. Doens't solo estaba en mi piel y hace que mi piel se sienta suave y agradable. No he tenido ningún problema de piel con esta loción y nos pareció ser bastante luz en mi opinión. Me va a comprar esto en el futuro con certeza...
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA

51 reviews

Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA

117 reviews

I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH

84 reviews

I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, Ontario

30 reviews

How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Join Now

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us