BY NIVEA

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And is it o...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you apply this?3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
Tara J.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I like this lotion enough. The scent is okay (barely there) which I prefer in a body lotion. I've noticed the skin firming a little bit, but it hasn't made a huge difference. The only not great thing about this lotion is how thin it is. It's best for me in the summer or when I'm not in a dry climate.
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
You have to keep a routine with this product and if you do the payout is awesome!!!!! I used this product for a whole year and the difference in my thighs was amazing!!! It did not take all it away but it made it less visible! Well worth it!
Nayeli V.
Barstow
1 began doing pilates 6 days a week and changed my eating habits. However, my cellulite worsened and became very prominent. I used this product, thus far, as indicated in the instructions for 2 weeks. It took about 9 days to see a noticeable improvement, but WOW! My skin is super smooth and 90% free of cellulite. It's only noticeable in certain lighting and then minimally. I had a TON too. So bad, I had one spot that literally was like a dent about 3 inches wide! It's nearly gone now
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
I have used this for years! Along with the serum (may be discontinued as I haven’t been able to find t in stores) and the firming gel. I really believe they work if used as directed and I always always keep this lotion in my bathroom!
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Smells great, feels great, makes my skin feel soft and moisturized!  Every time I use this lotion my skin feels amazing!  I feel like it makes my skin look younger and younger!  I love this lotion!  It is one of my top 5!
Shellby M.
I like this lotion it’s great for targeting cellulite or some areas that need lite firming but for me it hasn’t really worked and I’ve used as directed twice daily all over though my problem area is my severely stretched loose tummy skin from having kids. And it’s not discontinued I just bought more from Walmart yesterday...
Wandy R.
Winter Park
What not to say about "NIVEA" Love it!! I've been using NIVEA 4 ever.. There's other products out there that are good..But Nivea has work well for me and my skin.. I saw the difference from the first time I used it. It gives my skin that softness and moisture that I want.. I haven't found a product that works for me like Nivea.. Highly Recommend!!
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Not only does it smell great, it feels great. The results are not immediate, but within time, I def noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. Everything looked a little more supple and firm. My skin became softer and shinier. My skin just felt tighter. Have gone through 3 bottles already. Went to the store the other day and they were all out. Looks like the secret is out!
Eduarda H.
Wellesley
I was skeptical about try this product, because all cellulite products I’ve used before was a mess and didn’t work at all, but this one, considering the lower price compared with other ones showed really good results and the most affected areas
Nicole  C.
Montgomery, NY
Love this lotion ! It’s made my skin so soft. It is now my go to body lotion. It doesn’t feel greasy at all and it covers really nice and does not feel heavy.. it’s a must to have for the winter months when my skin feels dry #giftcrush
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?