Add a Photo
Photos (40)
Yinnet G.
Yinnet G.

Let me first start by saying that I don't believe this will be everyone's cup of tea. However, it is surprisingly the best thing for me during the colder (Fall and Winter months). I have oily skin on my face but very very dry skin (the driest) on my body. During the winter my skin becomes irritated, itchy, flaky and soaks up regular lotion within minutes hence I would lotion up several times a day.

I will purchase this product as long as they make it. Here's why... it's heavy duty in the moisture department. very very heavy duty. When you first touch it.. the product is thick and has a light scent (I find it enjoyable, classic nivea very light and clean). It kind of feels balm like and it takes some elbow grease to work the product into the skin. It also takes maybe 5-10 minutes max for the product to soak into the skin but once it does.. you can immediately tell there is a moisture barrier there.

Last winter I used this product on my hands and when I would go to the restroom at works when I washed my hands they felt clean but not stripped and I didn't need to reapply my lotion.

This winter I repurchased the big tub and I use it every night before bed. I would say if you struggle from severe dry skin that is irritated, flaky and sometimes painful like mine to give this a try. It's worth a shot. Get the small tin which will last you a bit and try it out for around 1.00 or less depending on where you go before you buy the big size. I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you don't like the heavy feel then purchase the nivea soft cream which I would say is about a level or so down on the moisture but more lightweight and still very very moisturizing on the skin.
Anna-Marie H.
Anna-Marie H.
Colorado Springs, CO

I love this lotion! I used to purchase a different brand of the Q10 lotion but they stopped making it so I thought I would try Nivea. Overall, I enjoy Nivea products so I wasn't surprised that I loved this lotion as much as I do. The smell is light and not overwhelming. For someone who suffers from migraines I sometimes do not want my beauty products to have a strong scent and this does not.
I have been using this lotion for about 4 months now and I have noticed a difference in my skin. The lotion is not too rich but thick enough to be able to tell its doing its job to moisturize. My skin instantly transformed after the first use. It was smooth and soft. After 4 months, I can tell a significant difference in my skin. It is not as tough or dry, and my skin appears to have a firmer look to it.
Since this lotion is a little richer than less expensive lotions you do not need as much when putting it on which makes it last much longer! I use this product once daily and its lasted me quite awhile. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to purchase.
Monique O.
Monique O.
Stockton, CA

Bought this a while back now, used it every now and then. But as I was already quite toned and firm and only used it on the body, I never really noticed too much of a difference other then keeping my skin smooth and supple looking.
Since Ive last used it, Ive gained 15-20lb and not so firm anymore!
I am one to buy and try a lot of products with a lot of disappointments along the way. But I would say this is the best, and I mean THE BEST body lotion. The smell is not over powering, it isn't thick on your skin. Although a little greasy at first, but it absorbs into your skin quickly and it goes away. Its not expensive, so great value for what it does

Last night I did an all over after a hot shower, from head to toe. Its now been 24hrs after application, and seriously WOW. Face, neck, boobs, tummy, legs aaaand buttox are seriously tighter! Firmer and looks like Ive been working out which I havnt! Although I started my diet 3 days ago and have been drinking lots of green tea, I still know i
Angela S.
Angela S.
Westland, MI

I love, love, love the way this product makes my skin feel. As an older woman, my skin is not as firm as it used to be. This product does exactly as it claims and makes my skin feel firmer and tighter. I use it on my problem areas (thighs, buttocks, stomach and arms) as soon as I get out of the shower. The only drawback is the smell. It has a very strong, less than pleasant scent that can be overpowering at times. I imagine it must be from the Q10, which is what makes the product so amazingly effective. I find that it helps to let it dry completely and add a scented lotion and perfume on top to eliminate the smell.

Pros: Makes skin feel firmer, goes on light, large size bottle lasts a long time
Cons: Scent is less than pleasant and must be camouflaged with scented lotion or fragrance
Merit B.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA

I purchased this lotion after having a baby and losing a good portion of the weight. As any woman can tell you, after growing a human you end up losing elasticity in your skin. The idea of firming it up, and from a company I trust? Sign me up!
Unfortunately the skin firming promise doesn't hold up, even with daily use. The lotion itself is a nice, light weight without a greasy feel which is a huge positive for me, but the smell leaves a lot to be desired. I tend to lotion up after a shower to make the most of the moisture retention and I like the scent of my body wash. Unfortunately that is completely masked by this lotion which says nothing of perfumes. For something scent free I expect it not to overpower a perfumed soap.
andrea q.
andrea q.
Medley, FL

the skin's own anti-ageing complex Q10 to help improve skin firmness and to nourish the skin in two ways:
For smooth and radiant skin, Nivea’s unique Q10 formula helps stimulate cell’s energy production in the upper skin layers
For toned and tightened skin the lotion penetrates deeply to intensively moisturise and support the skin’s natural structure
Over time skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This powerful formula is enriched with skin's own coenzyme Q10, helping to support skin cell renewal. The formula works with your skin and improves it's appearance.
Leaves your skin feeling firmer and tighter in 2 weeks
Nourishes and intensively moisturises for smooth and supple skin
Free from colourants to care for your skin
I actually did not love this body lotion whatsoever, which was really disappointing as I had relatively high hopes for it. I usually do quite well with Nivea products - I have loved them for years - but for some reason this lotion did not suit my skin well. After a few days of regular use, I felt and saw my skin react in a way I have never seen it to before. It tingled (in not a good way) and eventually grew textured in dry patches that itched - almost like a rash. Took a few solid weeks of returning to a very moisturizing shea body butter to rectify the situation. I think my case was a rare one compared to other reviews, and perhaps this ultimately wasn't a good match for my sensitive skin.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Los Angeles, CA

I had been looking for a good skin firming and cellulite cream for quite a while and wasn't finding anything that worked when I discovered Nivea. This lotion really works! After using the product for about two weeks, I started to notice a difference in the firmness of my skin and a lesser appearance of cellulite. I have been using this for about two years now and it really keeps my skin nice and firm and my cellulite almost invisible. The fact that it is a inexpensive drugstore brand is an absolute bonus! It is light and creamy and easy to apply; not greasy at all and has a clean, fresh scent. Would highly recommend trying this product, I don't think you will be disappointed!
Heather F.
Heather F.

I was looking for a lotion to improve the texture of the skin on my arms. I'm fair completed and have some sun damage and wanted something to make my skin smoothr in appearance. I had read reviews on this and decided to try it. After about a week and half, I noticed a pretty big difference in my skin. However, I didn't know HOW BIG of a difference until I stopped using it for about a month and my skin changed for the worse. I just got another bottle and I won't run out again. The only thing I don't love about it is the texture because it's a little greasy and I prefer creamier lotions, but it soaks in pretty quickly.
Ana Victoria T.
Ana Victoria T.

Even I'm seventeen years old, I have a little bit of cellulite which I treat with differents treatments. One of the treatments that showed the better results was this one. Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion was perfect for my skin, it didn't give me allergy and my skin will show healthy and shiny after using it. The effect that the lotion gives you is long lasting. My skin looked super dry before lotion and now that I use this lotion, it looks super healthy. My cellulite doesn't look like before, it looks ten times better than one year ago. It has a regular smell, it doesn't smell and but it doesn't smell wonderful.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA

Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA

I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH

I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, Ontario

How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?

Join Now