BY NIVEA #68 in Lotion

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Formulated with Co-Enzyme Q10 Complex, NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion is proven within two weeks to provide: firmer more toned skin, tigher feeling skin, more resilient skin, softer smoother skin texture. Gender: Unisex.

• Does this work for any off you? Does it show results? And...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? What part of your body can you a...3 Answers
  • Does any one have tried this lotion before? And how is it?3 Answers
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
  • "I have very dry skin on my upper arms. It looks like i have a constant rash. I have tried several different lotions and none compare to Nivea!! i love this lotion. I have been using it for several months now and my dry skin bumps are gone!. No other lotion has ever completely eliminated them. " in 140 reviews
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is one of the best lotions ever and can heal any dry skin. It is so smooth and creamy... feels so good when you put it on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated! It also smells so clean and doesn't have too strong of a scent. A little goes a long way as well. It isn't too thick or too runny.. just right and it soaks into your skin fast! I just feel and smell so fresh after using this. I love it! I highly recommend.
Shelly B.
Conway
Amazing Amazing, I am 45 years old and I went looking for a skin cream that wouldn’t break the bank. I wanted to tighten my skin on my bottom, arm, tummy, knees well let’s put it this way every where. I noticed a change in about 3 weeks of using it every day after I showered. I was thrilled, it made my skin feel and look great. I would so so recommend this product to anyone!!!! I love it!!!
Michela C.
Canton
I have really dry skin and this product works really well to make my skin nice, smooth and soft. I use it after every shower and notice the effects last for several days. It is a bit thick and takes a while to soak in but ultimately gives great results. What I love the most is that with a good exfoliation in the shower and this lotion after you can really reduce the look of cellulite!
Rhonda A.
This makes your skin so soft and smooth and comes in several scents.  I like cq10 because it has the extra stuff in it that my skin needs.  Goes on smooth.  I was using it everyday till I ran out. I am definitely going to buy more. I have several dry skin and would recommend it to anyone. Especially if you have dry skin.
Dima A.
Washington, DC
I didn't continue using this product as much as I would've liked, just due to the smell. It's not completely unappealing, but I'm picky with how my products smell (most especially lotions and perfumes) and this one just isn't satisfying. The product itself does absorb into the skin well and doesn't feel oily or greasy. The texture is much lighter/liquidy than their other moisturizing body lotions, which is also not my favorite but definitely worth the try!
Mara B.
Enfield, CT
If you want firmer skin and moisture than this is the lotion for you!!!  I hate when a product advertises something and doesn't follow thru, but Nivea skin firming body lotion actually works.  I have used this off and on for years and I can tell when I need my Nivea.  My skin feels more supple, soft and with a lighter tighter appearance especially on my stomach, thighs, what girl is going to say no to that...
AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Not only does it smell great, it feels great. The results are not immediate, but within time, I def noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. Everything looked a little more supple and firm. My skin became softer and shinier. My skin just felt tighter. Have gone through 3 bottles already. Went to the store the other day and they were all out. Looks like the secret is out!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I have always liked Nivea lotion and shaving products but this one out does them all. It actually soaks into skin and does not sit on top making you feel greasy. Your skin is so hydrated and plump while using this product. This is a little more pricey but you get what you pay for.
Claudia R.
Trenton, NJ
this nivea body cream is the best, when I use this instantly I feel my skin is super soft, it has no smell and this is what I love most since some odor creams give me allergy, it is perfect for people with sensitive feet like I recommend it a lotNIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusNIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion
Breanna E.
Coral Gables, FL
Pros- hydrating/moisturizing, great price, nice scent (perfume like but not too strong scented) not too thick or liquidy and it is very gently on the skin.

Cons - at first when it is applied you feel like there’s a coat on your skin but it eventually goes away. I only mention this because I have friends who hate feeling lotion on their skin.
Lauren H.
Farmington , NY
Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Ashley M.
Madison, OH
I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Christina A.
Windsor, ON
How is the scent of this?
Kelsha M.
Columbia, SC
Is this product budget friendly?

back
NIVEA Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 PlusInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016
Nivea