Nivea Skin Firming Body Lotion with Q10 Plus
Photos (30)
Katharine W.
Katharine W.
Mount Pleasant, MI

Really helps with tightening your skin and leave such a soft light feel. Works great on sensitive skin!!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Scranton, PA

I love this product. It really helped get rid of my Cellulite! I would really recommend this product to anyone
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK

Smells amazing and definitely makes everything a little less jiggly with consistent use. Not a miracle by any means but does make the soft spots a little firmer.
Kat E.
Kat E.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA

This really helped firm my skin! The cellulite on my thighs looked so much better! Of course there is no over night miracle but over a few weeks of use I could really see a difference!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.

It rubs in nicely and is quickly absorbed. It has a nice light, not over bearing scent.
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA

I love Nivea Skin Firming Lotion. After having 4 kids my body is not at its best but the skin forming lotion has definitely helped!
MyStyleInsideOut ..
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY

Love this Nivea Skin Firming Lotion a lot, doesnt feel sticky when applied on your skin and does an awesome job in firming too.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL

This body lotion is very hydrating. It gives the skin an amazing layer of moisture. It has firming qualities that help to make skin look younger, softer, and more appealing. This lotion if fabulous for the legs!
Kate K.
Kate K.
Mascoutah, IL

The lotion goes on easy and absorbs right into your skin. It is perfect for anyone losing weight. We all know how skin gets while loosing weight, this lotion is helping my skin feel firm and tight.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Gilbert, AZ

I have tried many skin tightening creams, $80 to $100 per bottle and none of them have worked like Niveas Skin Firm with Q10. I saw noticeable changes within two weeks and I don't go one day without using it. Best to use after you shower. It is my favorite go to and my legs and stomach look tighter with less visible rippling
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Huntingdon, PA

Does this actually work and has anyone tried it on their thighs?
Josie H.
Josie H.
May 17, 2015, 5:30 p.m.
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA

I've heard about this product that it reduces cellulite, how well does this work for that?
Beth M.
Beth M.
July 12, 2015, 9:42 p.m.
ive heard it works
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH

I have been wanting to buy this product for awhile now. Before I buy it though I have a few questions! Does it help with reducing the appearance of cellulite? Is this product expensive?
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
May 23, 2014, 5:51 p.m.
No it doesnt help with cellulite (sad face). it just tones your body up.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Windsor, Ontario

How is the scent of this?
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Feb. 19, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
I love the scent it's not to strong for me but it might before others it's not like bath and body works lotions strong but depends on what's strong for you like if I worked in a doctors office I wouldnt wear this.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Mesa, AZ

I have itching and bumps on my arms and legs, not sure if caused by lotion or something else going on, is driving me nuts.
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Aug. 9, 2015, 8:16 p.m.
this product is not scented and it didn't make my arms or legs break out . highly reccomend

Join Now