BY NIVEA

• Shimmer Lip Care enhances the natural beauty of lips.
  • Enriched with Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil, it keep lips soft, smooth and kissable.
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't really be...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does it have ...8 Answers
Racheal L.
Racheal L.
Meadville, PA
I recently went on a trip to Mexico and silly me forgot to take along the SPF lip balm. Needless to say, when I returned, my lips were sun burned, dry, and just plain hurting. I tried my regular Chapstick and wasn't thrilled. That's when I remembered I had my Nivea that I had purchased, but hadn't tried out yet. Let me tell you, I will never use another lip care product again. It is soft, smooth and just feels luxurious on my lips. Not only did my Nivea lip balm feel good on my lips, but I believe it helped my lips heal faster, too!! This was not a product I got to try for free, I just wanted to share my love and hopefully help someone out there that might be in need of a great lip care product, too!
Karla C.
Karla C.
Nivea Kiss Of Moisture Essential Lip Care is a creamy emollient that leaves my lips silky smooth. I often wear it alone so that my natural lip color is enhanced by itself slightly shiny finish. But I sometimes amp things up by putting on Nivea Kiss Of Moisture Essential Lip Care then adding a little lipstick on top, getting the look of a lip glaze or gloss. Or I put on my lipstick or lip stain 1st then add a swipe of Essential Lip Care as the finishing touch. I keep a tube of it bedside to ensure that I apply it before I go to bed and immediat upon waking up. And one is always in my bag for a quick applications whenever needed. It has no flavor, scent or color so it is the perfect lip balm.
Annette M.
Annette M.
Terryville, CT
For years I settled for the caked waxy build up, the lips that seemed to be just as dry as before I applied the lip care product, and the winters of bleeding chapped lips. Then I found Nivea Lip Care - A Kiss Of Protection. This lip care has truly changed ny lips forever. In an easy and convenient tube with a great necessary spf 30 this product has given me soft, kissable, and healthy lips. I noticed the difference from the first day. No residue or build up, thoroughly moisturized, and soft as can be are these new lips! I always have Nivea's Lip Care on me and an extra tube near by to share with a friend that hasn't experienced the lip love yet!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
I was really hoping for more out of this lip balm since I've heard lots of good comments about it, but when I got this, I wasn't too fond of the scent/flavor. I know many others love the scent, but I just didn't care for it. It's pretty moisturizing, but a little too liquidy for me. I do love that the packaging is kind of like a lipstick and the color of the container is nice. I'm having kind of a hard time using this lip
balm up (didn't even make a dent) and I'll probably just use it occasionally. Kind of disappointing, but at least it isn't horrible and moisturizes pretty well. Won't be purchasing again.
Anmi E.
Anmi E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buenísimo . Lo he usado pero ya hace tiempo cuando era más pequeña , eran los labiales que siempre cargaba para arriba y para abajo y ya que estoy viviendo en Venezuela realmente no lo he visto más por ninguna parte. Mi favorito es el de frutas como el de cereza 🍒 ya que es un color mas oscuro sin mucho brillo y pues parece algo natural al color de labios💋
Es excelente para el día a dia además de que si tienes labios reseco en un par de usadas te los hidratas a parte que cumple dos funciones como ya de además de: 1) hidratar aporta 2) color . 💕
Katy V.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
This is my all-time "can't live without it" product! I would rather spend a day searching for it in a couple different stores than save time by buying a different brand. I used to try chapstick after chapstick and none of them would last very long on my super dry lips (including other Nivea formulas), but this one will last for HOURS! My lips feel smooth and moisturized and I only have to reapply once or twice throughout the day. I even put it on before bed and wake up with the feeling still on my lips. Basically, this is an EXCELLENT product.
Raluca L.
Raluca L.
N Miami Beach, FL
I am a lipstick addict (and hoarder). Lipstick is my jam. When I put my lipstick on I feel like I can rule the world. Therefore, I always make sure that my lips are exfoliated and always hydrated in order to rock on some new discoveries. Nivea has the best lip balms out there, this one in particular is my go-to. I have one with me all the time. I have tried numerious brands, but I always come back to Nivea. This lip balm gives my lips a long lasting hydration, keeping them moisturized and happy. It is so affordable and so good! Love it!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
These are absolutely, hands down, my favorite lip balm of all time!!! They're really moisturizing and feel so smooth. They're not waxy, but kind of feel like water? I can't explain it but they really do moisturize better than most lip balms on the market. I do prefer the Kiss of Smoothness over all the other ones because it's perfect for every day use. If I really feel like my lips need some healing, I'll smother 2 layers of this on my lips before I go to bed and by morning, they'll feel so smooth.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Corpus Christi, TX
It was definitely moisturizing, but not the type of moisturizing I prefer. I tried to give it a chance, however I could not get use to it. I bought the lip balm at Walgreens. I only bought this because I could not find one of my favorite lip balms. I was hoping it would not be too heavy and shiny, but it was. I personally will not buy again. I would recommend it to anyone who does not mind that type of lip balm. It does do what it claims, but I don't like the heaviness.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Really good lip gloss/Chapstick because it really does moisturize your lips and and it's really great and awesome and it's really recommended for everyone to have another person or make up bag because it said every day product and is really wonderful and great to have around it is truly an essential to everyone even those who don't really like make up because the color is subtle and natural looking and it's a very great product Ans it give sthe color at the same time
Ola A.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Aeron M.