BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Katie R.
Franklin, NY
In short I hate this product.
It gives you in stand moisture yes but that'd where the positives end.
About an hour after I apply this it leaves my lips chapped and flaking and makes them look disgusting. I honestly think it's just a tactic to get you to use more and buy more of this product.
Also it smells horrible.
Jennifer T.
Great basic lip care! Mine and my daughters lips both get so chapped no matter the weather. This brand always comes to our rescue! It's super soft and silky and doesn't have any of those artificial smells that come along with other brands!
Kristy M.
I bought one of these and had it FOREVER. I don't know what else there is to say other than it is great and you know it's good for your lips. Another plus? You know those lip stains that come with the moisturizing end that gets worn out or melts or breaks off? This is the best substitute you could get for that wonky end.
Loretta L.
Austin, TX
Pros about this product
It is SPF this is always a plus where I live when you never know if it will rain or if the sun will be out.
It is glossy so even if I am feeling like a no makeup day I can always use this to make my face look put together
Not an over powering smell!

My go to for a "Grown up" chap-stick haha
Nivia B.
Rochester, NY
I originally bought this 3 years ago because my name is Nivia lol. I've been using it ever since. It works so well. I take the bus and stand in the cold a lot, a couple swipes of this keeps my lips moist! The only thing I hate is when the chapstick gets warm and oily, I pop it in the fridge or freezer and it goes back to normal lol! I'm due for another tube in about 2 weeks.
Valerie J.
I like this pretty good. I like how it conditions my lips and adds a little shimmer as well.. my only con is it dont style on very long.. and have to re apply more than I'd like to.. over all decent product. I'd buy it again.
Casey E.
Inez, KY
My lips are always in need of serious moisturizing. As we all know, Nivea is a brand that is well known for its moisturizing capabilities and this lip balm lives up to its name. It goes on really smooth and adds a little shine to your lips while making them feel soft and hydrating them. The only draw back is that you have to apply it often, but it is well worth the results.
Grace E.
I absolutely love these. I've already gone through two entire tubes of it and everyone knows no one actually finishes these because they lose them first. These are really hydrating and smooth and affordable. Out of all the moisturizing lip products I've used, both high end and drugstore, these are by far my favorite.
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Im not a huge fan of this product. I dont find it moisturizing at all. I enjoy the scent, but I cant place what it smells like. The shimmer in it looks sort of frosty on the lips and overall just isnt a cute look in my opinion. I do like the actual color, I just wish they left out the shimmer and made it a bit more moisturizing.
Katie B.
Douglasville, GA
This is my absolute favorite chap stick and I refuse to use anything else! I love that it leaves my lips soft even after just 1 or 2 uses. It's also just so simple and easy to caring. I am not a lip gloss or chap stick kind of girl, this stuff is my go to! It leaves a simple shin on your lips perfect for any occasion.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.