BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
I absolutely love this Chapstick! It is perfect for taking to the beach to keep my lips moisturizer and soft. During the summer month I am constantly at the beach and the salt and sun really tend to dry out my lips and they crack. This Chapstick isn't too thick and my lips just soak up all of the moisture. You can find this in my bag all year long, but especially during the summer.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I love this product more than others! I like to use this when I'm in a hurry and it still makes my lips feel fresh and clean! I can carry this around with me and it last all day! It is very affordable and I think people would enjoy this!
Caché L.
North Little Rock, AR
I absolutely LOVE this product. Nivea has never failed me whether I'm wearing it on my lips on the beach or during the winter. I love how smoothly it applies to my lips. Also, it is the perfect amount of moisture for wearing underneath matte lipstick! That is a plus! :)
Helen R.
I have them are wonderful, Duran a lot of time and the variety of tones is amazing, a different one for each day, the consistency is good is not easily removed, I always use them and I do not get them out of my bag.
Melyna C.
As a lip balm aficionado, this is my top choice for a smooth, moisturizing balm. I keep one in my car and the SPF 15 one in my makeup bag in my purse. It's a thick formula, but smooth. It does not leave a white residue, it is clear. I swipe on my lipstick or gloss right over with no problem. My lips are insanely dry and this keeps them moisturized longer than any other lip balm.
Kelsey C.
Little Rock, AR
I love that this gloss has SPF built in and i think it is a good moisturizer. I get very bad chapped lips and I have purchased this product more than once, and it seemed to help. I love the sent and will purchase again. I recommend it to anyone with chapped lip problems.
Shannon L.
A must have in your purse! I use this daily under my lipstick and it keeps my lips very soft. I use it on days without makeup and always have it in my pocket running or hiking.
#musthave
#don'tleavehomewithoutit
Haley B.
Hydrates my lips with a great little shimmer. I use this on top of my lipsticks instead of a gloss because it is hydrating and not very sticky. As an added bonus it is very affordable and you can find it at just about any drugstore.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
This chapstick is great for keeping my lips smooth. I use this product everyday multiples times to regain moisture. This product is not intended to prevent chapped lips, you still can get chapped lips with this product. But it's good at applying a quick moisture to them. Overall I great product to keep on hand in your purse.
Fawn S.
Mckinney, TX
I purchased this after I had an allergic reaction to a new lipstick. It was soothing and helped my lips heal. I like that it has SPF but I wish it was a little higher than 6. It stays well and doesn't dry up too quickly while wearing it. I would definitely buy it again.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.