BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
mary m.
Manheim, PA
This was my very first time using this product and I've got to say I love it! It gives a pearly pink to your lips but it also moisturizes them for hours!! You get a lot of product for your money (2.75$) and it lasted me for a month or 2
Stephanie S.
Bradford, AR
Nivea makes a wonderful line of lip products. I personally love the Kiss of Shimmer when I want just a touch of color without going all out with a lip stick. It moisturizes so well too and seems to last forever, both on my lips and in the tube. I'm sure you will love it too!
Jordan W.
Columbia, SC
This is the best lip care I've ever came across, and to this is day it is the only thing I use. This stuck leaves my lips soft and hydrated all day long. I only apply once in the morning and I'm covered for the entire day. This is a must by epesically if you lip dry easily.
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the Nivea Lip Care! I stock up when they go on sale for $1-- they are moisturizing, smell nice, work like they should, I have them in my car, my wallet/purse, makeup bag, nightstand-- you name it, there is bound to be one nearby :) As a matter of fact, I have a olive oil & lemon one with me right now . . . :)
Adi P.
Somerville, MA
Nivea's lip products are some of the best out there - super moisturizing and long lasting. I love this one because it gives your lips some much color which is great when you don't want to dry them out even more with a lip stick/gloss.
I absolutely love this Chapstick! It is perfect for taking to the beach to keep my lips moisturizer and soft. During the summer month I am constantly at the beach and the salt and sun really tend to dry out my lips and they crack. This Chapstick isn't too thick and my lips just soak up all of the moisture. You can find this in my bag all year long, but especially during the summer.
Holly N.
Menasha, WI
This is by far my favorite lip product. glides on smooth and locks in moisture. I have always had dry lips and this is the first product I've tried and loved right away. I've been buying it at Walgreens-priced right it's one of my must haves for sure!
Tati C.
I have the milk and honey one and another one (cant think of the name, its pink). I love these lip balms, they do feel very moisturizing when I put it on and they smell nice. They don't last that long, but they do a good job. They are a little pricey, but I got two of them when cvs had a buy one get one 50% off so that was good.
Tara J.
Alexandria, VA
Nivea has great product theres different lip care for each type of lip and yes it met my expectations and came in a nice package easy to open and easy to use the price was a little high but worth the use and would definitely buy again and try others until i get the one i want
Zoe A.
Riley, KS
Even after my lip save gotten so dry that they start to crack ad even bleed, I can always count on Nivea (especially the milk and honey) to take care of me. This product works like a charm! If you haven't tried it, you really should!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.