BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Kaitlin H.
Too shimmery for my personal taste. Feel as if the shimmer takes away from the actual hydration aspect of the chapstick. Sometimes will put a thin layer of regular chapstick on and this on top for a small glimmer!
Pepper L.
Is it bad, that I literally use this for everything? Lips, check, eyebrows wild? Nivea those things down. Under eye dryness? Heck through some Nivea on there. I buy this stuff at Walmart or Walgreens, and I will always have a tube in my stash.
Renee K.
Provo, UT
I liked this, but in some ways it seemed more cosmetic than anything. It didn't help with my dry lips as much, and sometimes the color and shimmer drew attention to the dryness instead of alleviating it. It's also more expensive than other brands, without a large increase in quality.
Astrid R.
Central Falls, RI
This is one of my favorite chap sticks ever at first the name of it was kinda like ew i don't like milk but i went and bought it anyways and let me tell you its amazingly soft and really cures your lips when there chap ive seen results in just using it in one day and this chap stick really cures your chap lip go out and buy on its a must have
Mandi-Lynn G.
I never not have this product in my car or in my purse. I am slightly addicted to chapstick, and this always does the trick. Winters can be brutal where I live, and I always apply this before going outside. I love wearing it over my lip gloss or lipstick. It gives the perfect amount of shimmer to my lips.
B L.
Not too impressed with this product - its sticky and it had a bit of a funny smell. The most this has done for me is keep my lips from getting more chapped, but I haven't been too successful with Nivea or chapsticks in general, so this could be a personal issue. It didn't work for me, but it seems like a relatively decent product.
Vickie L.
It could have been better. I expected more but I just didn't think it was worth it. The packaging is simple. It's easy to apply but I feel the need to keep constantly reapplying. It didn't last very long. I would only buy it again if my other brands were sold out.
Janelle M.
Olney, MD
I am obsessed with this product! I use it all the time because it really works. It makes my lips feel hydrated and smooth. The fact that it is not scented is great, because I don't have to taste it when it is on my lips. Overall, I would totally recommend this product to anyone, and I have already gone through at least five of them...
Alyssa M.
This is a must have for cracked lips in the winter. This balm is extra moisturizing and healing. It keeps your lips soft and helps with them being chapped. I love Nivea lip care in general, but this one is the most helpful for healing lips.
mary m.
Manheim, PA
This was my very first time using this product and I've got to say I love it! It gives a pearly pink to your lips but it also moisturizes them for hours!! You get a lot of product for your money (2.75$) and it lasted me for a month or 2
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.