BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
member-9811f
This is one of the worst lip balms/Chapsticks I've ever put on my lips. It was drying and left an ugly white film over my lips. I tossed this soon after opening it.
Cynthia J.
Glen Burnie , MD
I have to say that I love this stuff. My dad is from Louisiana and he has what my mom calls "alligator skin" and I inherited that from him so my lips are dry regardless of the season so this lip balm is great for me. From the moment you put it on, it moisturizes and keeps it that way for hours. I have to go try and try the other varieties. Love it!!!
Angela S.
I rarely spend this much on some chap stick but I wanted to try it. It is great for SUMMER at the beach or just to wear when hanging out with friends. It has SPF for the sun so it protects and looks pretty. This will be in my purse or bag for now on.
Cassie C.
State College, PA
I do not really like the shimmer of this chapstick because I feel like it just doesn't look right. I think the color just sits on top of your lips and is kinda streaky. It feels fine and doesn't look awful, but I have other brands that I prefer more.
Tisa T.
Wdm, IA
I love the smell and the creaminess of this. The smell is absolutely wonderful as well. My only concern is that it makes the surface of your lips soft and creamy, but I don't think it does much for underneath the very surface. Still, I use this over any lip balm because it suits my needs pretty well. I keep backups in my backpack and purse at all times.
Channon C.
A very hydrating lil balm, the smell is wonderful but the color doesn’t look that good on me. It does heal cracked lips in the wintertime which is good for me because I have tried so many lip products because my lips get dry but this hydrated my lips.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
It's a bit too frosty. It's smells like strawberry fruit roll ups and feels moisturizing. I just can't do the frosted lip thing. I mix it with a different balm or lip color to tone down the frost. I probably won't buy this again it's just not for me.
nora c.
Barrington, RI
I really like this lip balm, I feel like it works much better than the chapstick brand and is comparable to burts bees but its cheaper. It lasts throughout the whole day, I keep it in my bag and its my go-to. Its really pretty packaging and color of the lip balm. Only problem is it will leave a tint on your lips which is not advertised but it doesnt look bad, just looks like you have a light lipstick on.
Maegan B.
Kenner, LA
I'm really bot surprised about how well this product works because Nivea has always had a great line of lotions but they really stepped it up with their long lasting chap stick. leaves my lips baby soft every time after just one use! i love nivea products@
Justine M.
Brighton, MA
I keep a tube of one of these at my desk at work and recently, I realized it feels really moisturizing when you put it on but I feel like it just dries my lips out throughout the day and I feel the need to put more and more of it. It certainly does moisturize my lips after I let it sit and rub my lips together for awhile but its not very long lasting.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.