BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Naik C.
Nivea love , and this product also felt my lips soft and moisturized , besides giving me a brilliant touch that I love. It is one of those who use daily to feel protected and beautiful.
the packaging is practical and easy to carry in my bag. I buy again.
Susan D.
This product does the general job as a chapstick however the color was a bit pale and shimmery for my taste. If I wanted to add this much of a touch of glitter and highlight to my lips, I think I would consult a cosmetic product instead of a balm option.
Abigail G.
Nives products are always so bomb. This lip balm from nivea has SPF 10 to keep your lips from those awful sun rays. It has a hint of shimmer so you can pair it up with for a natural look or a glamous look too. Plus it keeps my lips hydrated and smooth.
Faith R.
Overland Park, KS
This is currently my favorite lip product! My lips are incredibly picky when it comes to chapstick. The first time I used this, for some reason I just wasn't into it. But then winter came and I was in a pinch for some while headed out the door, so I grabbed this. I don't regret it! It's very moisturizing, but not overly-slick, and the taste isn't too hearty.
Kellie S.
Sycamore, IL
This will literally be the death of me. I hoard this stuff like nobody's business. The best is when you get half way down the tube, and the product gets super creamy and it spreads on your lips so smoothly. it is so moisturizing and it smells...oh goodness....there is no way to put in words how amazing it smells. You will literally NOT regret this purchase!!!!!!
Anonymous P.
Modesto, CA
I love the smell, I love the super soft texture about this item, I have bought this several times and usually when I wear it I dont even need to wear lip stick or anything. It is a very long lasting lip balm and if you use it everyday it will last you about 4 months.
Lindsey S.
I was actually surprised how much I likes this product. I like the packaging. It is easy to throw in your purse or pocket. It feels really great on my lips and moisturizes them really well. It was affordable and I would definitely repurchase this product.
Erin B.
I will admit that I didn't care of this product at first but after some use I actually really enjoyed. It smells really nice and works even better. I would stick to a medicated Nivea product if lips are really chapped but this is perfect for day to day!
Stephanie G.
Short Hills, NJ
Love love love this product!! I have been using the same product for over two years and it still impresses me. It is so hydrating and it helps that it protects my lips from the sun. If you are looking for a new hydrating Chapstick pick this one up!
nora c.
Barrington, RI
I really like this lip balm, I feel like it works much better than the chapstick brand and is comparable to burts bees but its cheaper. It lasts throughout the whole day, I keep it in my bag and its my go-to. Its really pretty packaging and color of the lip balm. Only problem is it will leave a tint on your lips which is not advertised but it doesnt look bad, just looks like you have a light lipstick on.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.