BY NIVEA #59 in Lip Care

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
  • "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 634 reviews
Stephanie M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a great moisturizing lip bam that has a bit of shimmer but isn't trashy. Sometimes, with drugstore shimmer projects I am unhappy with the result but this is just a sheer enough shimmer that works for me. Overall, good quality product for the price.
Savannah B.
Ashland, AL
Made my lips kissable 🤩 it was a great find and really cheap too! It doesn’t dry out you lips and make them worse.. leaves a pretty shine and the spf is even better! sun burnt lips are not pleasing at all.. I would totally recommend this to everyone..
Brandi C.
Fredericksburg
I bought this product at Walmart. It made my lips soft and moisturized. I enjoyed it because I didn't have to use lip gloss, i just used the product instead of using lip gloss because this product is more comfortable. I definitely recommend this product!!!!
Sophia C.
Grapevine, TX
I brought this when it first came out. I still keep this on the side when I need it. I did find that I had to keep reapplying this product and it's not as hydrating as I expected it to be because of the brand itself. I would recommend it 5/10 to my friends.
Maria P.
Atlanta
This  lip balm is my favorite! It leaves such a glossy, light pink color to your lips. It's leaves your lips very smooth and is very convenient for just  $3! It can be found in just about any drug store.. I usually buy it at Walgreens or Kroger.
Gio H.
Lubbock
Great balm, hydrates, and leaves lips very soft. Personally, I like the Nivea essence and the balm smells exactly like it so that's a plus. Wish more stores would sell it for easy access. Other than that, higthly recommended if you lile Nivea products
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Very nice packaging and has a pretty light smell that I enjoy. It made my lips soft and slightly shiny. I did have to reapply often but I don’t mind that. It’s easy to apply and find at stores like Walmart. I would buy again I like this brand.
Courtney G.
Rexburg , ID
This lip balm is great, shimmery, light pink, and pretty, but I felt that it didn’t moisturize my lips very well and it looked like my lips were chapped when I used it. I bought it from target and it was a little pricey. Probably won’t buy again.
Sloan D.
This product is one of my favorite lip products. I bought this about two years ago and have been buying it ever since. I love the way I gives your lip moisture while giving your lips a natural color tint. I recommend anyone too buy this product.
Kristi r.
I relly liked this product! It gave my lips a nice soft feel with a bit of a shimmer glow to them, i will definetly use this product again! It most certainly was a good choice for me , i actually bought it at Wal-Mart in the check out line 😍
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.