BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Erin B.
Nivea lip care is my favorite in the summertime! It stays on my lips all day long while hydrating and protecting them from the sun! It sometimes has a whitish tint on my lips but it works well. This is a summer must have and I never go to the beach without it!
Catherine B.
Four stars only because the brand isn't cruelty free and isn't vegan. This is definitely an extremely moisturizing lip balm. It smells pretty strongly of honey and glides very smoothly across your lips. Definitely a great value because a little goes a long way
Nicole R.
Saugerties, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE. This lip balm leaves my lips feeling soft and it has a little shimmer to it so I never need to wear lip gloss! I don't need to apply it too often either, it lasts for quite some time on my lips and doesn't dry them out like some other balms do!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Love this lip care product. It's super smooth and it has a likable fragrance to it. I love how it has a shimmer to it as well, that way if my lips are super dry I can just put this product on instead of a lipstick and it still looks very pretty. I also like the tube it comes in.
Samantha M.
Arcadia, CA
I think what really stood out about this product is its color. It's a light pink with a bit of shimmer that I can't pull off myself. My lips might be the problem, but it didn't moisturize as well as I would have liked it to. I would like to try the other Nivea lip care products because I like the other colors and just to really make sure of its moisturizing abilities, but as of right now I think it's an alright product.
Sylvia D.
Oak Grove, KY
Absolutely great for a slight shine to finish off a casual makeup. It keeps your lips soft and has a slight sweet scent. It is a little pricey for the amount of time i use it, but you pay for quality. I usually have to throw the tube away because it expired before i could use it all.
Marta I.
Hollywood, FL
en general es buena, pero debo contar una experiencia que tuve, al momento de dejarlo guardado en el carro olvidado este se echó a perder pues se derritió y no volvió a su forma normal como es de esperarse, recomendaría mantenerlo en un lugar menos caluroso
Madison T.
Let me start off by saying this... I LOVE THIS LIP CARE PRODUCT! I have really loved Nivea for years and love a lot of their products, but this one is one of my favorites! The packaging that this comes in is literally so adorable and convenient for me. This lip care is very easy to apply and less likely to be broken (like other lip care products that I've tried). This product does actually moisturize and smells fresh. Also it does not become goopy and think if you apply it more than once in a day.
Amee R.
Rock Hill, SC
I get chapped lips in the winter time and for years I've stuck with one brand because no other brand seemed to work. I ran out and could find the one I usually get so I decided to try this Nivea lip balm because it said "soothing". I gave it a try and it works! My lips aren't chapped or dry anymore. I plan on buying more and I also like the stylish tube!!!
Erin B.
I will admit that I didn't care of this product at first but after some use I actually really enjoyed. It smells really nice and works even better. I would stick to a medicated Nivea product if lips are really chapped but this is perfect for day to day!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.