BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Rachelle S.
Johnson, KS
I really do love this product. I like how moisturizing and creamy it is without feeling greasy. However the reason I love this most is the SPF. I love my lip butter in the tin however I purchased this for my purse/pocket and the fact that summer is coming so having a stick with SPF will be great. I am addicted to these nivea products and sad I hadn't found them sooner!
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It hydrates my lips so well and keeps them from getting chapped. I never run out of this amazing product. Definitely one of my favorites. Love it. Go give it a try if you want smooth lips.
Laura N.
Albany, NY
I love this lip balm for every day. Very moisturizing and gives the lips a light pink tint with shimmer. Looks very natural but gives lips a lively glow. Pretty long lasting and leaves the lips very smooth. Got mine at CVS and would recommend and repurchase it!
Renee M.
Cheyenne, WY
I have used other Nivea lip care products, and I feel A Kiss of Recovery isn't as good as some of the others I have tried. I live in a really dry, and often windy climate, so my lips are often chapped. This product tends to absorb super fast, meaning I have to reapply a ton compared to other chaps sticks. I do enjoy the soothing sensation when I do put it on though.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
Este balsamo hidratante para los labios fue el primero que use por mucho tiempo y me encantaba, lo malo es que el sabor no era agradable y olor tampoco. Podrian mejorar el sabor y olor. Lo bueno es que mantenían mis labios siempre hidratados con color suave y lindo
Molly A.
Upland, CA
I bought this during a roadtrip; after ten hours of sitting in a car, crossing from Washington into Oregon, my lips needed a little TLC-- and they got it! Immediately my lips felt hydrated and repaired. The formula is so effective, it isn't necessary to keep applying, but I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to anyway! The formula is a bit thick, but it isn't overly sticky or over-powering.
Vanessa H.
Sacramento, CA
I like this product, it glides easily. Your lips fill insistently moisturized with a hint of sparkle! I never end up using the hole product because i end up losing it.
Jess L.
This is such a great product. I always find it annoying to apply a lipstick in the winter after I have applied my chap stick because my lips were so dry. This is a 2 in 1 product. The color is subtle but really stunning. I love how moisturized my lips feel after I use it and how it doesn't even look like I am wearing chapstick
Anmi E.
Buenísimo . Lo he usado pero ya hace tiempo cuando era más pequeña , eran los labiales que siempre cargaba para arriba y para abajo y ya que estoy viviendo en Venezuela realmente no lo he visto más por ninguna parte. Mi favorito es el de frutas como el de cereza 🍒 ya que es un color mas oscuro sin mucho brillo y pues parece algo natural al color de labios💋
Es excelente para el día a dia además de que si tienes labios reseco en un par de usadas te los hidratas a parte que cumple dos funciones como ya de además de: 1) hidratar aporta 2) color . 💕
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
This lip balm is great!

It soothes my lips and leaves them baby soft.

This can easily be stored in a clutch or even your pocket.

Application is pretty self explanatory and it smells really good.

I definitely recommend this. It has a great amount of product and the moisture lasts for hours.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.