BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Lindsay J.
This is a great product and cool to use. I carry this around in my makeup bag and whenever I need to freshen up before a meeting, this glides on smoothly and my lips feel smooth and ready to go. If I am short on time to reapply lipstick, this helps and smells great!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
One of my go-to lip balms. I don't like lipsticks, chapsticks, or lip gloss (something weird about ingesting chemicals) but this one I use. One swipe and it lasts a while. I keep two on hand, one in my car and one in my purse. I fly a lot and the dry air on the plane does a number on my lips. I also like that it is a bit bigger than most because its easier to find in my purse!
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
I normally have a hard time finishing any type of lip care item. But I had no problem using the entire tube of this one. The formula was super creamy and very hydrating on my lips. It helped me get through the winter and avoid super chapped lips. Will be repurchasing!
Brittany D.
Clearfield, UT
I liked it, but it felt thick! I adore the color, but think they need to improve the formula. I like that it has jojoba oil, but it needs to go on just a little more smooth! NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care was a 3/5 for me!
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Bought this Chapstick off and end isle at Walmart on a whim. It's very hydrating and had a really pretty sparkle to it! It's very pink, so if you are looking for a clear Chapstick this is not it! It's really pretty on and keeps your lips looking soft. Will buy again!
Jennifer A.
Louisville, KY
This nivea a kiss of moisture does just what is says it does. Makes your lips kissable soft and moist. The packaging is very nice looking and makes you want to pick it up and look at it. It is very easy to apply and works very well . i would buy it over and over again
Kayla H.
Williston
I'm a chapstick snob. I live in a very cold climate with lots of wind and it's hard to keep my lips happy and a good chapstick is the only thing that helps and this is a great one. Super moisturizing, different scents to choose from all for a reasonable price. I will be buying this product again and would recommend it to my family and friends!
Alyssa M.
I really love the unique flavor of this Nivea Kiss of Milk and Honey Lip balm. It keeps your lips moisturized and hydrated, plus it goes on very smoothly. The Nivea balms are also pretty affordable for such effective products. It leaves your lips feeling nice and soft.
Regina P.
Dumont , NJ
The first time I ever purchased this item I was using coupons and it was on a great sale price! I am so happy I did this, my lips have never been more soft! This product is still affordable even with out coupons. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
My favorite summer lip balm! And just overall lipbalm in general. It keeps my poor, chapped lips moisturized and hydrated. Not only that, but I love that there's SPF in it which is really important to me. My lips hate the sun and without SPF, they end up blistering and this stuff really help!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.