BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Caitlyn M.
Junction City, OR
This lip balm has been my Summer time life saver!! I absolutely will not leave my house without this in my bag! I honestly cannot stress how much I use and recommend this product. It is am excellent price for the quality and I will not use anything else! It is my FAVORITE.
Danielle Z.
I absolutely love this lip balm! It is very moisturizing and the moisture lasts quite a long time too. Other lip balms that I've used such as baby lips and eos do not even compare. They only leave my lips moisturized while they're on, but once it they wear off my lips go back to how they were before. I feel like Nivea chap sticks actually help chapped lips and don't just sit on top of them
Camry B.
Danbury, CT
I have tried so many lip conditioning products and I always come back to Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness. I like the consistency, light fragrance, and packaging of this product. It tends to be on sale at my local drug store, which is fantastic. I would recommend to everyone.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I have the worst dry lips I have ever had in my life. I started using this product and I have seen a change in the dryness. I would recommend this product. I like how soft and smooth my lips are starting to appear.
Leah H.
Wise, VA
I love this product! If keeps your lips smooth and moisturized without that greasy feeling afterwards. It applies super smoothly. The amount of time that this product last is definitely worth the cost. My mom includes them in everyone's stockings each year at Christimas.
Ty D.
Philadelphia, PA
A nice staple for a natural looking routine nothing too canny for a normal day to day effortless done up type of kick. Makes you want to stack up with a big pack so just in case you loss one you know that there is another there to replace its duty try it out if you haven't
Alyssa C.
Lawrence, KS
This is my favorite product by Nivea. I have a few of these, my 4 year old daughter even has one and uses it as her "lipstick." It helps my chapped lips and gives them a cute pink shimmer when I need it. I give them away or use in stocking stuffers for the family. They're a Good buy! :)
Martha F.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this as a Present and I wasn't sure what to expect because of how much of a die-hard eos fan I was but I now see myself using this 10x more than my eos! It smells so good its indescribable and it has so much staying power. I like that it is sheer unlike the pearl which is horrible for people who have anything other than a pale skin tone. It's super moisturizing so ya buy it!
Terance V.
My absolute favorite lip balm. It's always with out fail leaves my lips nice and soft. This is my go to lip balm. It was a nice smell to it and it stays on my lips for awhile and that says something because I constantly bite my lips. I would definitely recommend to others.
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
Nivea lip care was highly talked about by all my friends . I saw most of them using it which made me curious to give it a try myself . I love the feeling of this lip balm . It's so light that it doesn't even feel like I have anything on . Nivea lip care leave my lips feeling soft and gentle . I feel like this balm works 100 percent to hydrate the lips and leave them feeling soft .
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.