BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Mary G.
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care I love this product so much, I usually have one in my car, my purse, my home, and make up bag! It is my #1 #NIVEA product. Not only does it moisturize your lips but it has just enough shimmer to notice! ❤❤❤
Manal B.
Franklin
I love love love the Nivea Shimmer Lip Care. It is very soft and it makes your lips feel amazing, I also love the beautiful shimmer and glow it gives you after putting it on it is honestly much better than a lipstick because it gives you just the perfect amount of glow. My only issue is that it is a bit pricey but I feel like it is worth it because of the two in one giving you the lipstick factor and the actually helping your lips factor. I recommend this for anyone with busy mornings who just wants to apply something beneficial and pretty.
koko h.
my favorite lip balm / chapstick. smells great, color / shimmer looks good. makes for soft lips and no chapped lips, it really moisturizes and seeps into your lips, good to put on before matte lipstick to prevent drying out your lips!
Madison Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
The shimmer chapstick is one of my favs. Goes on super smooth and makes your lips look like they have gloss on them! Love the shimmer. It also moisturizes really well which is a plus. I would recommend this to others without a doubt.
Jessica A.
This product is kinda stuck in between a lip balm and a lipstick. It gives shimmer and sheen to your lips, but I feel the moisture is a little compromised since that’s the focus of the product. Nivea makes other balms more hydrating than this one. If they could come out with this in a more hydrating formula and different colors and variations of the shimmer line (this pink was a little too light and I never reached for it because of that) that would be awesome!
Mercedes M.
Purchased at: Target
Great product to keep your lips moisturized and fashionable. Can be used daily. Good value for the money because if it’s dual purpose in making your lips look classy while also keeping them soft and moisturized in the winter months
「Estefani」 R.
Cedar Park , TX
I really loved this product! I had a coupon to use and it was a pretty decent price. It smells and tastes (yes,tastes) really good. It makes your lips look so smooth and shimmery which is a bonus if you have cracked/chapped lips.
Hayley S.
Fort Wayne
Review for: 2 more...
This reminds me of the soft lips brand. The shimmer is so pretty on your lips for any occasion. It's not too much but something simple to make your lips pop. I have bought this product a lot and would continue to buy it. Its a 5 out of 5 rating and a great product!
Amaya F.
I did not enjoy this product very much at all. It has some moisture but isn't very long lasting so I was disappointed. You have to reapply it a few times and after that the amount of shimmer on your lips makes you look a bit crazy so its not my personal favorite.
Madelynn D.
This product is really moisturizing to my lips and apples a gentle amount of color that I feel is light but nice. The packaging is very clean and simple and I find the product to be effective. Definitely would recommend
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.