BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Melissa J.
I have bad luck with lipbalms, since some just sit on top of my lips and do absolutely nothing for them. This one works, smells nice and especially if it's on sale, it's pretty cheap. You could even pick up several of them at a time easily without it being really expensive to do. And I'm glad it doesn't have petroleum in it, since while some say it's a myth, I'm sure that ingredient has managed to dry out my lips before.
Vanessa K.
I really love this line of Nivea's chapsticks. They are so moisturizing but also provide some tint and/or some shimmer! Whenever I see these new "thicker" ones in stores i ALWAYS buy them to try out the new "flavor" and always have liked them so far. I especially love the ones that come in two packs - then I keep one at home next to my bed for night time use and another in my purse. my lips are always moisturized!
Kim M.
Saint Rose, LA
This has been my holy grail lip balm. I suffer from eczema on my lips and I could never find anything to sooth my eczema. One day at CVS I spotted this on sale and picked it up. That was like 6 months ago. I will never pick up another lip balm ever. Now whenever I purchase this I pick up 3 at a time. I must have one on me at all time. I have actually gotten my mother and sister hooked on this lip balm as well.
Sabrina P.
Clifton, NJ
I have fallen in love with this chapstick. When I was dealing with dry lips due to medication I was taking this was the only product that keep my lips chapped free and moisturized. can be bought at any local rite aid or Walgreens. would recommend it to anyone who constantly has chapped lips.
Kelly L.
Murray, UT
This is my favorite lip balm, hands down. It applies super smoothly (hence, "kiss of smoothness") and the moisture they supply to your lips lasts pretty long. I love using this underneath lip products as well, it fills in all the lines and makes applying lipsticks so much more smoothr. It's relatively cheap for its superb performance, I can't recommend it enough. My boyfriend loves this lip balm as well!
VE-987486 p.
Medley, FL
Siento que no valoriza mucho la piel morena, por lo cual su eres morena ni te quedara bien a mi se me ve mal. ya que es muy pálido tiene un olor poco agradable. no me gusta mucho pero es muy suave como seda e hidrata muy bien.
Rosbelis M.
Hightstown, NJ
Este balsamo para labios no debe faltar en ninguna cartera, es escencial para tener unos labios hidratados, ya que un lapiz labial nunca se verá igual en unos labios con grietas. Es perfecto para los maquillajes naturales y cuando tengas que salir a hacer ejercicios o incluso a la playa.
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff is so awesome! It is light weight but makes my lips feel extremely soft! It isn't as thick and sticky as normal Chapstick. I also love that this has sunscreen in t to protect my lips when out in the sun. The 6 pack is great because I can keep a tube in my car, purse, bedroom, diaper, etc so I can always keep my lips soft and smooth!
Princess Star S.
Kissimmee, FL
If you can't tell by the title I LOVE THIS LIPBALM. I've used it for about two years now with an occasional switch up whenever my lips get used to it, but I always go back to it. I have very chapped lips and its hard for anything to really penetrate them. I've even used carmex but my lips still stay chapped and they feel very slick and almost oily when I use carmex. Its a great lip balm and had a slight smell but not very strong. Its the #1 lip balm I recommend to anyone.
Laurie P.
Words cannot express how much I love this product! I have been using it for years and won't stop. I have tried other products but this one has not been beat. Others do not compare. It leaves my lips soft and has just the right amount of color. My lips don't chap either. I love this stuff!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.