BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Jacey G.
Saint Augustine
I LOVE THIS! I do not go anywhere - I repeat, ANYWHERE! - without this lip care. It works wonders and I don't have to constantly reapply. It leaves a light shine on my lips and works well with lipsticks to give it a glossy look. I use it before I go to bed, when I wake up, after I brush my teeth - I never stop using this!
Tonya S.
Carol Stream, IL
I love this product! My lips hurt so bad in the winter when they're chapped and this is honestly the first product I've ever found that actually helped moisturize and reduce the chapped lips relatively quickly. With other products its a moment of relief when you apply and for a short period after but then you have to reapply and it doesn't actually do anything to fix the problem. This takes care of it. It goes on smooth and it's decently priced.
Claire E.
Santa monica, CA
Nivia Chap Stick with a kiss of shimmer is one of my go-to's! It is sooo smooth and buttery, easy to apply and provides a lot of moisture. I also love the super subtle color/shimmer for when I don't want anything to obvious but still want a hint of something. I don't find it in all drugstores but buy it when I see it!
Megan A.
Kansas City, KS
I have repurchases this product numerous times. It keeps my lips hydrated and doesn't make my lips have that weird greasy feel that some lip balms leave behind. The packaging is very sleek and simple. I use this year round but it is especially useful in the winter when the air is dry and my lips get chapped more often.
Naik C.
Like most of Nivea products is very good and does what it offers : moisturize . delicious smell and soft texture. to use it, soon you will see the effects . if you use it alone, will bring a pink or light red, why you should keep in mind that if you use it on your favorite lip as brightness , change its original color.
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I really like the Nivea lip care line, but I do agree that this one may be the one that less moisturizes the lips simply because of that pearly shimmer and the fact that it seems to lack a little bit more of a glossy feel that the other Nivea lip care balms do. I personally didn't see this one as a favorite, but it was also because I don't really like that pearly color on my lips because I feel it doesn't suit my skin tone...makes me look paler
Rosalinda V.
I had purchase this Nivea lip care at Walgreens as a two pack for $1.89 it was on sale so I thought id give it a try! When I first applied it I noticed it made my lips a little lighter and shimmer which I didn't care for since I prefer it to be clear but for the price I wasn't going to pass it up. I feel like it made my lips a little sticky compared to other lips balm, Not as much but it's still smooth which I like. A but a big difference in my lips
Candi E.
I have Nivea kiss of shimmer Nivea kiss of smoothness and Nivea a kiss of milk and honey. well the shimmer one is nice but it isn't very smooth to glide on my lips, a kiss of smoothness is pretty good but I prefer a kiss of milk and honey that is my favorite. they have other types they sell and I think they are pretty good you know , better than regular chapstick. I like to keep one in my purse one around the house and another by my bedside.
Cristina N.
Hoboken, NJ
Hands down one of my favorite lip care products. It leaves my lips feeling nice and soft, without any added flavor that makes it uncomfortable. I also love it because I feel like the moisture actually lasts and it never feels chunky. Just be careful if you are in a very, very hot area as it may turn a little softer.
Diana V.
Boca Raton, FL
This is for me the best lip moisturizer product in the market. When i applies my lips fell so smooth. It has an SPF of 10-15, and comes in a simple and cute package. They have a lot of variety for everyone. The product does contain beeswax for those that are Vegan and do not use products with beeswax in them.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.