BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Ellen A.
Oswego, IL
This lip balm has ruined all other lip balms for me. It is so healing to dry, cracked lips and really soothes the lip surface. I put on a thick coat before bed and I wake up and my lips are smooth and plump. So good. Only trouble is finding it in stores. I find that if I go to the Nivea body products I have a better time finding it.
Sloan D.
This product is one of my favorite lip products. I bought this about two years ago and have been buying it ever since. I love the way I gives your lip moisture while giving your lips a natural color tint. I recommend anyone too buy this product.
Deanna M.
Definitely one of my favorite lip balm brands! I like wearing this to bed to ensure I get moisture all night. My lips feel so smooth and hydrated in the morning! Ready for my liquid lipsticks! Also enjoy the tinted versions to give a sheer color to the lips when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup! Good price, and nice packaging.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
This is my best friend's holy grail lip balm. She always tells me it's the best and I wasn't sure I wanted to try it because of the milk & honey. I was at Ulta and decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did! This lip balm leaves my lips so smooth and soft and I have an addiction of reapplying. I highly recommend this and it's worth the $3.
Carrie C.
The packaging of this chapstick is so cute! I love it! The color also looks super pretty! However, the formula is poor. The color barely lasts 10 minutes, and it's back to clear. I wish the color lasted a lot longer. I will continue buying because it is a nice moisturizer, but I will also continue to hope for a better formula.
Alexia G.
I am using these products from the age of 8, and they are still absolutely my favourites. They do exacly what they say. I buy them at some local shop... It is so smooth and creamy, of course confortable on the lips. They have so many types of them, which is an amazing fact. I really recommend this, for caring of your lippies!
Lindsey H.
Eau Claire, WI
I bought this hoping that I could get a little shimmer in addition to hydration from my chapstick. The hydration part of this product is great, but the shimmer part I am not a fan of whatsoever. The color reminds me of lipgloss that a little girl would wear. I tried it multiple times and eventually decided to throw it out.
Zahraa E.
Dearborn
not that bad to be honest. the color was super awkward and didn't match my skin tone and it had a kind of weird smell. other than that, it was alright. would recommend.
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
I don't usually ever use lip balms cause I hate the waxy feeling but this winter has just been brutal on my lips! I researched a couple of options and it was between Burt's Bees and Nivea. I bought the Nivea and I'm happy to have tried it out. The lip balm is so light and leaves no greasy residue on my lips. Unfortunately the wear time is not that long but the tube is huge so I don't think of run out of it too soon even if I have to reapply it multiple times a day.
Katalina H.
Atlanta, GA
The ONLY lip balm I use. This stuff is amazing! It keeps my lips hydrated for hours. I use it everyday and especially love it after a good sugar/olive oil exfoliation. Keep in mind that a little goes a long way. It's at a very affordable price point. My only issue is actually finding it. I've found that CVS usually carries it.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.