BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Sona H.
Tujunga, CA
Don't really feel that it does anything for my lips. This may help those who don't suffer from severe dry lips. It just feels like you have product on your lips but it doesn't heal or fix your problem. I like lip balms that feel and smell like medicine because I want it to actually work. My favorite one is carmex. The best one that actually works.
Kayla H.
I have a lot of trouble dealing with chapped lips so I get pretty picky when it comes to selecting a lip product to throw into my beach bag. This Nivea is one of my absolute favorite products! It goes on smoothly and doesn't wear off my lips fast like some others Ive tried. I love that I'm not constantly having to reapply it when I'm enjoying a day at the beach!
Kelly M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I absolutely love all Nivea Lip care products they are very moisturizing to my lips they prevent them from being checked or from getting chapped and they are very smooth and silky and they last a while when I found this kiss of Shimmer I thought I had just won the lottery and it matches up to its description it is just wonderful with this subtle hint of sheer Shimmer this is a must-have in any beauty staple
erin m.
I absolutely love this brand!! This gives you a little bit of color while still being a great chap stick. I don't wear lipstick, so that is part of why I love this so much, it doesn't over due it with the color. Plus it stays all day. It makes my lips so soft! And it works great on the winter when the cold messes with my lips, this keeps them from cracking.
Marissa D.
Hudson, MA
I recently purchased this product and after using it for a week or two it really made me break out around my lips. I've never had a Chapstick do this before so I am not sure if it is the formula or the extra wide surface area of the Chapstick that was really getting around my lips. Either way i threw it out because I do not want to break out, especially around my mouth. It did seem somewhat moisturizing but wasn't as good as some other products. Also I did not enjoy the smell.
PATRICIA G.
He usado mucho este producto por la resequedad de mis labios. Para humectar funciona bien, aunque luego de un tiempo de uso, mis labios parecen acostumbrarse y deja de funcionar un poco.

El olor muy agradable. Lo que más me gusta de lip es el toque de color que da a los labios, muy sutil y bonito. Los recomiendo todos, menos el de color amarillo.
Macy W.
New Britain, CT
I bought this flavor of Nivea milk and honey at walmart during the winter. My lips were chapped and I figured that I couldn't go wrong buying a more expensive lip treatment because I wanted to soothe my lips. It was a bad mistake, my lips didn't improve in fact it continued to worsen. My lips continued to chap even with a moisturizer that I used multiple times a day. It was upsetting. Not to mention it felt oily at times which was frustrating. I used it for a week and no improvement. I guess its something you use just to keep un-chapped lips looking shinny. I gave it a D because it did have a nice smell to it but it just wasn't for me.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
This is a great product. I use it all the time. It is moisturizing and has a faint pigment and shimmer. Its great if you want a bit of shine, but not go as far as a lip gloss. I would definitely recommend giving this a try. They are pretty affordable. I picked it up almost free with a coupon, but i think they are only a couple dollars each.
Ariel S.
I love this as a daily lip balm, especially during the summer. One stick will last you a while, and it keeps your lips soft (and protected from the sun!! no one likes sunburnt lips). It has a very subtle sweet scent that fades pretty quickly. It doesn't require reapplication too often though if you're in the sun you should reapply every two hours or so to make sure your lips are protected. Also- unlike some lip balms with SPF, this doesn't leave your lips white.
Nou L.
I have the Nivea chapstick A Kiss of Cherry. It is super moisturizing! There's a lot of product and I'm pretty sure it's more than most chapsticks. The only downside about this shade is that after you apply it on, it looks like you have cheap lip gloss on. I mostly just put this on before I go to sleep since it's super moisturizing. I haven't had any problems with it getting on my pillow case, but I know it does transfer onto napkins when I wipe my mouth after eating.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.