BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Callie Y.
Smells great, though a bit floral. A sweet, supple taste when I accidentally licked it (tastes better than most lip balms)... I was surprised and found myself licking it often, so I'd say it's kissing friendly. Glides on smoothly and initially very moisturizing, but feels dry afterwards. It does help un-chap lips. I use it as a base for my lip gloss - works great! I loved the milk&honey flavor idea, but it was nothing too special. Would buy again, but only if it was on sale.
Christina F.
Knoxville, TN
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
This product is the most amazing thing ever. It absolutely moisturizes your lips. It's not waxy like most lips balms are and will soften up your lips. Feel like it hasn't moisturized enough? That's 'cause your face was too dry and it sucked up all it's goodness. Go ahead and put on another layer. You need it. But don't worry, Nivea is fixing you. Soon, you'll have perfect lips.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
This lip balm is a pretty light pink color with just a little shimmer and it goes on very smooth; however, that is where the pros end. It made my lips feel even more dry than they were to begin with! The color highlights lines in lips and any dry or flaking skin. I would use this for the color only after I have exfoliated my lips and if my lips are not chapped. I would also use a gloss or balm over it, which defeats the purpose of buying this balm in the first place, I have lip colors if that is what I was going for. Will not purchase again.
Amy M.
Middleville, MI
MakeupbyTiffanyD suggested this on her youtube channel a month or two ago and I wanted to try it for myself. I like that this doesn't have SPF in it since I even wear it at night before bed where SPF isn't really needed. What I love most about this balm is that it's not sticky. My hair doesn't get stuck in it on windy days which, as women know, is super annoying. I also like its light scent. I would DEFINTELY re-purchase this and, at the rate I'm going, I will be buying again soon. I can honestly say that this lip balm doesn't get forgotten at the bottom of my purse. It's that good. I also bought a second tube for my nightstand.
Rhea K.
Quincy, MA
I'm a lip gloss/balm junkie and love trying different products, but this is one that I always have on me. It's the only balm I've bought more than once- I have a short attention span and want to try as many products as humanly possible, but this one is so good I can't go without it. This stuff is unscented, lasts forever (tube-wise), and leaves a perfectly smooth balm on my lips. It's got staying power and I only need to apply it a couple of times a day. Yeah, there aren't any bells and whistles, but if it ain't broke don't fix it, right?
Ashley B.
This is my go-to lip balm. It glides on smooth, without any stickiness or clumping even after a couple layers. A major problem I have with lots of other lip balms is that gross residue that lingers after most of the balm has worn off throughout the day. It really makes reapplication a pain. I have never had this issue with the Nivea lip balm. I love it! I also like the subtle scent it has. Overpoweringly strong scented/flavored lip balms are definitely not my thing but this has just enough of a scent to be pleasant and refreshing.
Angeline C.
I've heard a lot of good reviews about the Nivea Kiss of Moisture lip balm so but I went out to the store to purchase the product I was hopelessly tempted by the Kiss of Shimmer. Wish I hadn't been. Overall it's an okay product but it doesn't give me the moisture that I desire. It's a light bubblegum-pink color that just tends to sit in the fine lines of the lips and just give your lips a really dry and cracked look. I have found a way to make it work for me by layering on top of a lip gloss so that it just adds the right hint of pearly shimmer. In my case, I wouldn't advise using the product alone. Despite the negative tone of the review I would recommend it, probably to someone with naturally light pink lips.
Brianne R.
Milk and Honey is the only lip balm that works as well for me as Fresh Sugar lip treatment. It feels great going on, melts into the skin, hydrates for quite a while, and has a pleasant light vanilla flavor. The only thing I don't like about this one is that there's no SPF (the Niveas that do have SPF don't seem to hydrate as well) but it works so well on chapped lips, I alternate it with one that has SPF.
Rameen Z.
I found this pretty stupid. Doesn't get the job done and look horrible. Makes my lips more chapped and it's an odd shaped tube. Love the brand in all but wasn't pleased by this product itself
Zoe H.
Big Rapids, MI
I loved how this tasted/smelled, and it did hydrate my lips well, and the shape of the container was great for a grab and go kind of situation. It's cheap and easy to find. But...the tube didn't stop spinning just because the top was on. So I would pull it out of my pocket to find that it had been spun all the way to the top and was smushed, or all the way to the bottom and was stuck.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.