BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
I suffer with very dry lips in the winter. I picked this up from the drug store hoping that it would soothe my dry, uncomfortable lips. It glides on nicely and feels good on the lips. It's not thick or sticky. However, I found that I had to reapply it frequently and it seemed to dry my lips out more the longer I used it. This may work for you if your lips don't get really dry but, if you have very dry lips, skip this product and try something else.
Maria S.
I really liked how my lips felt so soft and moisturizer after using this product. I like that you don't have to continue to reapply because you've felt like it wasn't enough.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I like this product for occasional use. Don't know if I'd wear it all the time like other lip care.. It's very baby pinkish white and really shimmery. It can look at little "drag queen-ish" if you were too wear too much. But for a touch of shimmer and lip softening its fine. I soften it with gloss. I love Nivea brand and bought this at the checkout at Walmart because of the brand but I'm not going to buy it again.
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
I use chapstick regularly, with or without makeup.... and I'm very picky.
This product surprised me because I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. I can usually find pros and cons to different brands-yes I'm that annoying- but this one is always in my pocket now.
It feels smooth in application, not too oily and doesn't cause problems when smooching.
SPF is always a plus.
It lasts a long time without need for reapplying, even if you're smooching again.
It smells pleasant, something that isn't always true when you have the previously mentioned pros.
Most importantly, I have never felt like my lips were drying out for lack of use. Some brands heal chapped lips in winter but cause your lips to go through some type of withdrawal.... this brand heals and doesn't leave you feeling like you can't stop using it. So I keep it around optionally :)
Erin C.
Plantation, FL
I got a three pack of the Nivea lip balms and it came with the kiss of milk and honey, the kiss of moisture and the kiss of mint and minerals. I don't mind the kiss of milk and honey, but the smell is kind of a bit odd. It doesn't smell bad, but it's not an overly pleasant smell either. I really liked the other 2 that came with it and I just went out and bought the kiss of recovery lip blam. I find these lip balms to be very moisturizing and not overly greasy. My lips have been really dry lately, and I find these lip balms to be one of the better products for me.
Serena C.
Bloomington, IN
I actually got a stick of this on clearance where I work, and man, what a great buy it was. It's not one of those super smell-y, make you want to eat your lips ones, but it does it's job well.
It's wonderful for really dry lips, and will help repair some of the damage done by sun, or wearing lipstick, and even a little bit of the damage done by chewing on your lips.

It's a wonderful product, but I know at least the regular price from where I bought it can be a little expensive.
Callie Y.
Smells great, though a bit floral. A sweet, supple taste when I accidentally licked it (tastes better than most lip balms)... I was surprised and found myself licking it often, so I'd say it's kissing friendly. Glides on smoothly and initially very moisturizing, but feels dry afterwards. It does help un-chap lips. I use it as a base for my lip gloss - works great! I loved the milk&honey flavor idea, but it was nothing too special. Would buy again, but only if it was on sale.
Christina F.
Knoxville, TN
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
This product is the most amazing thing ever. It absolutely moisturizes your lips. It's not waxy like most lips balms are and will soften up your lips. Feel like it hasn't moisturized enough? That's 'cause your face was too dry and it sucked up all it's goodness. Go ahead and put on another layer. You need it. But don't worry, Nivea is fixing you. Soon, you'll have perfect lips.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
This lip balm is a pretty light pink color with just a little shimmer and it goes on very smooth; however, that is where the pros end. It made my lips feel even more dry than they were to begin with! The color highlights lines in lips and any dry or flaking skin. I would use this for the color only after I have exfoliated my lips and if my lips are not chapped. I would also use a gloss or balm over it, which defeats the purpose of buying this balm in the first place, I have lip colors if that is what I was going for. Will not purchase again.
Amy M.
Middleville, MI
MakeupbyTiffanyD suggested this on her youtube channel a month or two ago and I wanted to try it for myself. I like that this doesn't have SPF in it since I even wear it at night before bed where SPF isn't really needed. What I love most about this balm is that it's not sticky. My hair doesn't get stuck in it on windy days which, as women know, is super annoying. I also like its light scent. I would DEFINTELY re-purchase this and, at the rate I'm going, I will be buying again soon. I can honestly say that this lip balm doesn't get forgotten at the bottom of my purse. It's that good. I also bought a second tube for my nightstand.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.