BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Corpus Christi, TX
It was definitely moisturizing, but not the type of moisturizing I prefer. I tried to give it a chance, however I could not get use to it. I bought the lip balm at Walgreens. I only bought this because I could not find one of my favorite lip balms. I was hoping it would not be too heavy and shiny, but it was. I personally will not buy again. I would recommend it to anyone who does not mind that type of lip balm. It does do what it claims, but I don't like the heaviness.
Cristina T.
Philadelphia, PA
This product really does makes your lips feel super soft. I also like the fact that it doesn't have a strong smell, it has a really like gentle smell. However, the reason why I only gave it four stars is because it comes off a bit too easy. I was surprised considering the fact that it claims to be "long lasting". Good product overall though, it does what's intended to.
Ambria M.
fairhope
Kept my lips very moisturized through a rough winter, it also gave my lips a little extra touch with the glitter to give the effect that like I gave a lot of effort to my look.
Alyson J.
Newark
Felt nice and looked cute. Shimmer was a little pale for my skin tone and I am very picky. It was moisturizing but wore off. I typically like a really ditch lip care product.
Cj K.
Tallahassee, FL
I love all Nivea products so I thought I would try their lip care. I am so glad I did! My lips stay soft and hydrated for hours so I only have to apply it a few times a day. Other products I would have to apply constantly throughout the day. The tube is well made to avoid any mishaps in my purse, Also one tube last very a very long time so I don't have to purchase often, so the price is really a bargain. Love this product!! Now my favorite and only lip product.
Marisa P.
Ash Fork, AZ
This product has the cutest packaging-which is important if one is to be attracted to a product. I purchased this at work one time when I was desperate to soothe my dry lips. It feels luxurious going on the lip and doesn't have much scent to it so it's great for people like me who have sensitivities. I wish the effects lasted longer, but I keep it close at hand and recommend it to anyone looking for a great lip balm.
Vidalia e.
corbin
About this over and over again over the years and I’ll continue to because this is such an awesome product. It moisturizes your lips it gives you a nice pink shimmer to it.

I love this lip moisturizer nivea for chapped lips , this is one of the basic that has the line lip care , I love that fulfills a function of hydrate is practical packaging and easy to carry , a minimum against it when it is very hot the moisturizing starts to melt awful but is solved by placing the moisturizer in the fridge , I love it because it is a commodity that we all have , get yourself in any store supermarket and is economical for our pocket.
Jay L.
Pittsburgh
Highly Recomended . amazing Formula. It Was Super Easy To Apply. Definitely A Must Have In Your Cary On . I Don’t Leave The House Without It . Greattttttttt Product
Noemi T.
Brooklyn, NY
This lip gloss is one of my favorites that I have tried in a very long time. Nivea knows exactly what my lips want and need and it keeps my lips moisturized and looking healthy all day. I also love the softness of it and the shimmer part is wonderful as it leaves a nice sparkly glow on my lips that you can't help but notice. I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a great lip product with just the right amount of shimmer.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.