BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Ashley C.
Fort Myers
Love this! It gives your lips a nice tiny. Not to overpowering and not to light to it notice. Hydrates your lips with out giving you that sticky lip gloss feeling.
Drew S.
Evansville, IN
The shimmer was light and pretty but the product didn't do much by way of hydrating my lips. It was also hard to get it on just my lips and not over my whole mouth
Mandi U.
St. Louis
This stuff is ok. It is more dry than my other Nivia lip products. The stick feels a bit stiff. The shimmer is more of a frost than a shimmer. I prefer the Nivia hydrating and kiss of moisture to this.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Very great product, love the shimmer! Great price for such a great quality product. Packaging is standard but I thought it was cute :) and lasted a lot longer than I thought it would
Briana R.
I was highly disappointed with this product. The color looks disgusting on the lips and the shimmer doesn’t help. It is not a subtle chapstick at all, and every time i tried to give it a chance i was just disappointed every time. Do not recommend.
Lindsay G.
Oak Harbor, WA
As far as a stand-alone lip product, I wouldn't wear this by itself if I was going out for a glamorous night. The shimmer that it leaves is more of a glisten, or a wet look, and it doesn't have a particularly eye-catching appearance. I don't notice any color added when I wear it, but it feels great on my lips. I don't think it has SPF which is a shame, but I'll wear it under other lipsticks.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
These are absolutely, hands down, my favorite lip balm of all time!!! They're really moisturizing and feel so smooth. They're not waxy, but kind of feel like water? I can't explain it but they really do moisturize better than most lip balms on the market. I do prefer the Kiss of Smoothness over all the other ones because it's perfect for every day use. If I really feel like my lips need some healing, I'll smother 2 layers of this on my lips before I go to bed and by morning, they'll feel so smooth.
Joselle B.
Belvidere, NJ
I love the way these hydrate my lips and leaves them feeling so soft! The shimmer isnt too noticable whice i like. Overall i love this product! I always use this every morning and through out the day!!!
Tiffany J.
Cullman, AL
I love this!!!! It is so soft!!! I have dry lips year round, not just summer time, so chapstick is a huge deal for me. I love that it has some color but still keeps your lips soft.
Karla C.
Nivea Kiss Of Moisture Essential Lip Care is a creamy emollient that leaves my lips silky smooth. I often wear it alone so that my natural lip color is enhanced by itself slightly shiny finish. But I sometimes amp things up by putting on Nivea Kiss Of Moisture Essential Lip Care then adding a little lipstick on top, getting the look of a lip glaze or gloss. Or I put on my lipstick or lip stain 1st then add a swipe of Essential Lip Care as the finishing touch. I keep a tube of it bedside to ensure that I apply it before I go to bed and immediat upon waking up. And one is always in my bag for a quick applications whenever needed. It has no flavor, scent or color so it is the perfect lip balm.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.