BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Jordan S.
I bought this after I lost a tube of my beloved baby lips, it was a total impulse buy at Walmart while I was checking out. I fell in love right after the first swipe on my lips. It is VERY hydrating and great for winter, especially after the midwest winter I went through this year. With the dryness I endured outside from shoveling snow and working on a farm occasionally, this was my saving grace. I would even put it on at bedtime and wake up with super hydrated lips. As much as I love this balm, it definitely makes me want to try the other balms Nivea makes.
Annette M.
Terryville, CT
For years I settled for the caked waxy build up, the lips that seemed to be just as dry as before I applied the lip care product, and the winters of bleeding chapped lips. Then I found Nivea Lip Care - A Kiss Of Protection. This lip care has truly changed ny lips forever. In an easy and convenient tube with a great necessary spf 30 this product has given me soft, kissable, and healthy lips. I noticed the difference from the first day. No residue or build up, thoroughly moisturized, and soft as can be are these new lips! I always have Nivea's Lip Care on me and an extra tube near by to share with a friend that hasn't experienced the lip love yet!
Desiree' G.
Huntington , WV
This is a nice product but don’t use unless your lips are already moisturized. It can sometimes highlight to cracks in your lips with the shimmer. Great product otherwise.
Lesley C.
lubbock
I love this product makes my lips look so hydrated and leaves a nice color on it as well. This product surpassed my expectations highly recommend for casual and night wear!
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I loveee the Nivea shimmer lip balm! The fragrance is great and I love that it acts as kind of a lippie as well. And it works great on chapped lips or simply moisturizing your lips.
Katy V.
Evansville, IN
This is my all-time "can't live without it" product! I would rather spend a day searching for it in a couple different stores than save time by buying a different brand. I used to try chapstick after chapstick and none of them would last very long on my super dry lips (including other Nivea formulas), but this one will last for HOURS! My lips feel smooth and moisturized and I only have to reapply once or twice throughout the day. I even put it on before bed and wake up with the feeling still on my lips. Basically, this is an EXCELLENT product.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I love the color pink and I also love glitter so this was a good choice to use. The glitter bits lasted a long time but the moisture doesn’t last as long as I want it too
Dorian Q.
Johnston
Amazing product. Love the way applied and lasted! Super soft and just...amazing. First time user and can't get enough. Packaging was okay. Not a lot too it. Good price and will be getting more!! I recommend others to get it!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at protecting your lips against the harsh sun. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Jill W.
Silky smooth lip gloss with a bit of shine for those days you just want a little sparkle. I love the kiss of shimmer lip gloss. Smells wonder and actually keeps my lips moist. Highly recommend.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.