2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Love the shimmery pink shade of this stick. Goes on smooth and smells nice too. My lips feel great when it's on and very moisturized even after it's off. It could last a bit longer -why I gave a 4, but I'm using most of the time now rather than a gloss or lipstick.
I love it. My lips are very dry and crack sometimes. This lip balm gives great feeling on lips at the same time moisturising.
Its very smooth on the lips! Shimmers is noticable and looks good on light to medium skintoned, but i would not recommend on deeper skintones. It moisturizes well too!
È davvero magnifico,rende le labbra morbide,ed elimina tutte le screpolature,lo trovò davvero stupendo!!
Great love it another mild make up lip colour for everyday use 💕 can’t complain at all
I didn't find this very helpful as all I found was that my lips looked like they were coated in white-ish pink wax without much benefit to them. A good little stocking filler but not great if you want moisturised and nourished lips!!
It is a good lip balm and keeps your lips hydrated for a long period of time. Price wise it’s affordable and good to pocket.
Very hard feel compared to most other lip balms you almost have to drag it a little doesn’t feel moisturising much however it is good value and I do still like it I would recommend to others in this same way because so they know what their getting isn’t a normal lip balm feel
Me gusto un poco es bálsamo, hizo su función muy bien. Me dejo hidratados mis labios, no me ardió ni lastimo mis labios, lo único que no me gusto fue el color del bálsamo ni con los brillos me gusto, en lo personal a mi no me favoreció ese color.
Product feels really good and soft on the lips. Easy to apply and use:) Especially good when it’s cold outside. Product looks just like in the picture. Price is also great. I definitely recommend this;)
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos