2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Girly, pink lip balm that helps your lips live again. Value it's well, normal. It's not the cheapest but it isn't the most expensive. It's good, my lips were looking nice. I was using it when I was younger and I recommended it to my friends. I'm not using it anymore, but my memories are good so maybe I'll get back to using it :)
Pretty smell and flavour, hydrated my chopped lips. Not the best I used but this one is okay! I think I’d buy it again, just different flavour
The quality of this product is really good. It helps my lips a lot and it also adds a nice coat of shimmer over top. I truly recommend buying this product!
I didn’t like this product at all as it doesn’t give a shimmer to the lip but a light white tint to the lips, however it leaves the lips feeling nourished and well moisturised.
This product I recently bought is very effective for chapped lips as it is smooth to apply and has made my lips less rough
Tiene la textura ideal, hidrata y pinta un poco los labios, cumple su función. Estoy segura de que lo volveré a comprar!!
Purchased at: Walmart
this product leaves a very odd colour on my lips... it’s not a matte pink nor a shimmery pink it’s just a strange colour that doesnt meet my expectations. it also my lips did not absorb the product therefore it did nothing to help with cracked lips. do not recommend
Nice and hydrating but to sparkles pink for me, if you’d like a little colour it’s definitely worth testing
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos