BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Kearsten L.
Killeen, TX
Smells like toilet water, but the shimmer is ok. One swipe will add color, but after that it looks gross, oily and patchy like I rubbed shiny paint on my lips. Props for the idea, not so much the end result.
Alexandria B.
holyoke
this is great for summer! it has a little bit of color and shine, and it keeps your lips from getting dehydrated. it's affordable and can be found almost anywhere. i always repurchase when i run out.
Grace B.
Loved this product soooo much!! It made my lips look amazingly healthy! It added some shimmer and color great for a casual day at work or at home. It also hydrated my lips and made them look very healthy! Would recommend this 10/10!!
Jeny S.
Albany, OR
I love this product! I keep it in my car at all times. just the right amount of shimmer. It is never sticky and leaves my lips smooth. The price is great and looks great on. It is a great product.
Callie C.
I layer this frequently over different nude lipsticks that are too drying. Has a very pretty shimmer and smooth formula that works nicely alone or paired with another lipstick.
Lindsay T.
Cabot, AR
This lip product doesn’t just heal your lips, but it also gives your lips a little glow! If I’m going some where and don’t want to wear dramatic lipstick, this is always my go to! It is a wonderful product! I really recommend it!
Jamie L.
I was not the biggest fan of Nivea Shimmer Radiant Lip Care. I am a frequent customer of Nivea products, but this one just doesn't look right on. It leaves a whitish cream on your lips, that doesn't look very attractive. I wouldn't recommend if you like a natural look.
Influenster M.
Mi producto favorito para proteger mis labios en este, en un día de playa o de piscina es imprescindible para mi. Además de cuidar tus labios agrega un toque de color hermoso. Gracias niveaaaa!!
Jennifer J.
Somerville, TN
I love the feel and the look of it on my lips. It's a chapstick with a hint of shimmer. Not too little and not too much of shimmer while healing and protecting my lips.
Laleska F.
Wonderful, is so hydrating. Easy to apply. My mom and me use this everyday and this protect my lips from dry lips.. I like the aroma and the taste. Also its creamy and i like it all the Nivea's  products but this one is definitely my favorito nivea product. No needs changes for me is perfect
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.