2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Makes my lips a dusty pink colour which looks so unnatural. Won’t use again and just about does the job of moisturising
It is very moisturizing and is the best it has sunscreen to protect our lips from sunlight and has a very cute and chic
I am one of Nivea products biggest fans this product is really cheap affordable and most important it really works!!!!
Nice component, very easy to apply. The colour is shimmery and chunky. It's not very mousturising, more like a lipstick
It's too good, have a good taste and is really hydrating and is too easy to apply and I think that isn't very expensive
It’s a great lip product, smells lovely and makes your lips feel soft and look good because it has a shine to the balm
Este fue el que menos me ha gustado de la línea. No corría en mis labios. No sé si estaba vencido, pero parecía viejo.
Love this and doesn't leave a horrible sticky feeling after using. perfect for these cold days to keep your lips smooth
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos