2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I don’t really like how much shimmer is in here but it is really easy to find i got it at a drugstore I have however used it many times and it’s very easy to apply I would recommend to others because I love the formula
I live in a nasty cold climate during the winter months and this stuff not only helped my already chapped lips but it kept them from rechapping. I would definitely buy again!!!
This product helped to heal up my extremely chapped lips in about two weeks! I always keep it in my bag with me because it's such an easy summer lip. The amount of product you get for the price is fantastic too, it's definitely something I'd buy again.
Love that it leaves my lips smooth and ready for when I apply my lipstick. And sometimes I leave it on it's on just the tint of pink color. Im a repeat user and Nivea has really met my expectation. Love my soft lips!
It’s not my favorite. It has a nice tint to it but it doesn’t moisturize very well as all. My lips still feel chapped and hurt when i use it. If you want it just for the tint then i recommend but not for the lip care
It is a really great product. It left my lips moisturized however, the shimmer was awful. It was too much for. Maybe if I was 13 again, but this was years ago. I have not tried ot since.
Review for: Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
I've used it before and buy it every once in a while but mostly use it as a lip stain since it does give a little pink color and shimmer to your lips then moisture, its not as moisturizing as other Nivea products but I would still get this one again.
This product was really nice and soft on the lips. The sheer pink color is subtle but the same time a wonderful color. This product is long lasting and no need to reapply. I recommend this product to many people.
I loved this on my lips! The tinted shimmer was beautiful and wasn’t too heavy on the lips! It didn’t help the dryness off my lips, but I loved the pigment so much that I didn’t mind.
Perfect amount of shimmer and moisture to this product. I found that I did not need to reapply this product as much through out the day as I would another drug store chapstick. Reasonably priced and affordable!
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos