2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
As I'm s big fan of other Nivea lip balms, I was disappointed to find that the shimmer in this made my lips feel dry and awkward.
Doesn’t feel great on the lips and requires more applications not long after, acts more like a lip colour rather than a lip balm
It’s amazing! I used to have chapped lips all the time and since I’ve started to use Nivea lip balm they are moisturized and soft
I like this product a lot because it really moisturizes the lips and also gives a touch of shine, but it smells a little strong.
Hate hate hate this, leave my lips looking super frosty , feels super heavy and I just don’t like how it feels on my lips at all
These are so pretty on days I don’t fancy wearing lipstick and need to keep my lips hydrated and chap free this is what I grab ☺️
Good lipbalm but I didn't like the color and how it looked on my lips. It can be very beautiful with other skintypes and styles.
In my opinion this lip balm isn't the best it has a very thick glitter in it witch comes put in lumps and I see not very pleasant
I like the colour. Smells lovely. Goes on really easily and stays on well. Packaging can take impact well without falling apart.
This cheptick is a miss for me because i didn't really like the smell and when it comes to my lips i need a good smelling product!
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos