BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Haylie E.
washington
All the perks of a regular chapstick but with enough shimmer to make it seem as you have lip gloss! keeps your lips soft but also makes them look shiny without being sticky! the best of both worlds
Kailey B.
Clemson, SC
This is the perfect lip balm to add just the right amount of shimmer to your lips. I love how it feels and keeps my lips soft and hydrated. It is a great everyday lip balm. I will definitively purchase again in the near future.
Alyssa T.
This is an oldie but a goodie! I got this from my mom and love the color it gives to my lips, but it's not as smooth or hydrating as they're other products in my opinion so usually I apply a clear balm over it !
Jasmine T.
Amazing! Leaves lips soft and juicy, as if you were wearing some type of gloss, I love it and recommend it for anyone who has super dried lips like me, plus it is very affordable I truly recommend this product. Find it at Walmart, target, or any other drugs store close to you.
Stefanie D.
This product is fairly inexpensive when you first put it on it goes on so smoothly gives your lips a blast of moisture and a pretty tint of peraly pink color!! I love it would definitely recommend it!!
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Really awesome chapstick - it not only moisturizes the lips but also gives a nice pinkish shimmer. It's even a good gift for little girls who want to "experience" lipsticks
Alexandria B.
holyoke
this is great for summer! it has a little bit of color and shine, and it keeps your lips from getting dehydrated. it's affordable and can be found almost anywhere. i always repurchase when i run out.
Racheal L.
Meadville, PA
I recently went on a trip to Mexico and silly me forgot to take along the SPF lip balm. Needless to say, when I returned, my lips were sun burned, dry, and just plain hurting. I tried my regular Chapstick and wasn't thrilled. That's when I remembered I had my Nivea that I had purchased, but hadn't tried out yet. Let me tell you, I will never use another lip care product again. It is soft, smooth and just feels luxurious on my lips. Not only did my Nivea lip balm feel good on my lips, but I believe it helped my lips heal faster, too!! This was not a product I got to try for free, I just wanted to share my love and hopefully help someone out there that might be in need of a great lip care product, too!
Grace B.
Loved this product soooo much!! It made my lips look amazingly healthy! It added some shimmer and color great for a casual day at work or at home. It also hydrated my lips and made them look very healthy! Would recommend this 10/10!!
Danielle S.
Mission Hills
It's a bit too shimmery for me and the light pigment does not suit my skin tone well. I gave it 4 stars because it applies well and keeps to it's word (it does shimmer!). though it doesn't suit me well it may be different for others!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.