BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Evelyn L.
I really like this product I feel like it's worth the buy. Not only is it really cute because if it's cutw color but it's price is really affordable and you can get this product at any local drugstore. The shimmer of the product is really cute and I would get another the next time I go to the drugstore
Melanie M.
A little too thick a waxy for me. I love the smell and that's about it. Does moisturize my lips but left shiny because of how thick it is. I received it as a stocking stuffer and hope I don't receive it again!
Anyeli S.
It is a good product without being excellent. For my taste very loose consistency. Although it gives a nice finish and moisturizes the lips. But it does not last!
Jessica D.
Ogden, UT
I love the Nivea lip balms. I liked this one, just not as much as the original. I like the original because it is clear, this one has a shimmer to it. Sometimes it’s nice to have the shimmer, but I find I use the original clear one much more.
Heidy S.
El Monte, CA
Smell delicious...i use it day and night main staple for my lips.❤ keep them hydrated and looking shiny aswell...must have if you are like me and have long hair glosses just get stuck to my lips ....this work's great
Abby W.
Want soft healthy lips with a little bit of a pop. This is what you need to get. Can get rid of chapped lips over night. And it doesn’t feel sticky at all it lasted a while and I definitely recommend this product to anyone. You will not be disappointed.
Jen F.
I’ve only used this a couple times, but it did a decent job of keeping my lips smooth and moisturized. It also is a good lip gloss/line shine alternative because of the added shimmer.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bought this to change up regular boring lip balm. While I enjoy Nivea products and they generally work well for me, I did not like the frosty color this gave off. Looked like the icy pink lipstick of the 80's on me.
Miranda D.
Westland
Great stuff, very moisturizing and gives your lips a good shimmer. It met my expectations to an extent. The packaging is nice and the price is just a few bucks but more than it should be. I would recommend to others.
Shaylyn M.
Williamson, NY
The product looks good but also is very moisturizing. The packaging is protective and is also stylish. I have bought this product so many times. There is a lot of product in the package and it is a very good price.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.