2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I really like this product I feel like it's worth the buy. Not only is it really cute because if it's cutw color but it's price is really affordable and you can get this product at any local drugstore. The shimmer of the product is really cute and I would get another the next time I go to the drugstore
A little too thick a waxy for me. I love the smell and that's about it. Does moisturize my lips but left shiny because of how thick it is. I received it as a stocking stuffer and hope I don't receive it again!
It is a good product without being excellent. For my taste very loose consistency. Although it gives a nice finish and moisturizes the lips. But it does not last!
I love the Nivea lip balms. I liked this one, just not as much as the original. I like the original because it is clear, this one has a shimmer to it. Sometimes it’s nice to have the shimmer, but I find I use the original clear one much more.
Smell delicious...i use it day and night main staple for my lips.❤ keep them hydrated and looking shiny aswell...must have if you are like me and have long hair glosses just get stuck to my lips ....this work's great
Want soft healthy lips with a little bit of a pop. This is what you need to get. Can get rid of chapped lips over night. And it doesn’t feel sticky at all it lasted a while and I definitely recommend this product to anyone. You will not be disappointed.
I’ve only used this a couple times, but it did a decent job of keeping my lips smooth and moisturized. It also is a good lip gloss/line shine alternative because of the added shimmer.
Bought this to change up regular boring lip balm. While I enjoy Nivea products and they generally work well for me, I did not like the frosty color this gave off. Looked like the icy pink lipstick of the 80's on me.
Great stuff, very moisturizing and gives your lips a good shimmer. It met my expectations to an extent. The packaging is nice and the price is just a few bucks but more than it should be. I would recommend to others.
The product looks good but also is very moisturizing. The packaging is protective and is also stylish. I have bought this product so many times. There is a lot of product in the package and it is a very good price.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos