2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Shimmering, plumped, smooth lips 💋 with this lip balm for every day zuse for school and work and when you go at fast need a little shimer in your lips 💋
As a Nivea product I find it's a summer reach for product. As soon as the sun shines I feel it needs to be to hand. Be warned, it melts in the sunshine!
It's alright, great scent and texture, but thr colour was a bit too light/bright which I wasn't expecting. Great for applying on top of other lip colours
Nice inoffensive lip balm. Has to be reapplied a lot, doesn't seem to actually nourish the lips just makes them feel smooth when you initially apply it.
Great lip balm, I use this every single morning to keep my lips moisturised, it has a lovely shimmery pink shade so it can be used as a lipstick as well
great product. Love it as it keeps my lips so so so so moisturized . probbaly the best lippy balm that i ever used so effective
I love this lip gloss when i have chapped lips! it helps keep them moisturized and it lasts along time! i recommend these to eveyone who has chapped lips!
It was okay, not extremely hydrating and only gave a light wash of pink sparkle. Kind of felt like children's lipstick tbh. Probably wouldn't repurchase.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos