2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
Lovely colour and smell tints lips slightly. Bought in Superdrug and was pretty cheap. It meet my expectations as it did the job. Really appealing packaging
Light tint not that much moisturising feels heavy over lips doesn't do anything for chapped lips can be applied over matte lipsticks for glossy kinda finish
Good product, stayed on my lips all day, made them feel very soft . But I felt it went a bit greasy after a little while. I bought it in my local drug store.
slightly sticky when on, and shimmer was a little too strong. flavour was nice and not over-powering, and lips felt hydrated for a longer than expected
First of all Love the packaging... moisturiz my lips well, make them smooth as i have chapped lips... smells is really good.. i like its shimmery colour. ..
Lifesaver and necessary in my pocket especially for winter. Lips are soft, and smell is divine. Will recommend this to everyone. Good price, amazing product.
I love the formula, but I am not keen on the colour it gives my lips. As I am fair skinned it makes my lips way too pale and therefore I look very washed out
It’s an ok lip balm. It’s not as moisturising as I would like and the shimmer is too much, it comes off very pale and I felt like I belonged in the early 00s
Very moisturizing with a nice fragrance and no nasty bitter taste. The shimmer gives a nice glow and touch of colour whilst still maintaining a natural look.
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos