BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
This lip balm is actually very nice. It is moisturizing, and very lightly scented so it isn't off-putting. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's kinda bulky.
Safae M.
This brand's is wonderful and it's popular overwild every body in the world test his product
And i want so much to test this product
☁🎈🎈☁🎈🎈☁
☁☁☁🎈☁☁☁
Paty G.
#BloomBadge @Influenster
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
Recomendada. Se absorve rapido y humecta muy bien. El pluss protector solar. Bueno yo ocupo ña de 15sfp
Alexandria H.
Montgomery , Alabama
Best chapstick EVER. It's not sticky. It has a pleasant smell and has just enough shine without making your lips look greasy. This is my go to! I keep this in my purse!!
Nadia W.
I loved this product. It looks great on your lips and moisturises deeply. Great price. I have purchased this multiple times now and i love how long it lasts on your lips with only the smallest bit. The packaging is adorable and I would strongly recommend to others.
Melissa P.
This Chap stick works perfect. Its smooth and has a great smell depending on which flavor you get. I love and enjoy this for my lips. Its moisturizing and definitely prevents chapped lips :)
Heather C.
vancouver, BC
I like to keep these in my purse instead of lipsticks. I find I have to reapply them constantly though, if im eating or drinking. Nivea usually has nice, mild flavours.
Kathy B.
Calabozo, Guárico
Excelente! de mis productos favoritos a buen precio y con magníficos resultados, gracias a él le dije adiós a los labios resecos, lo amo y lo seguiré usando sin duda!
Millie Y.
neath
Very very soothing! I have chapped lips all year round and will take this everywhere with me! It has such a smooth and thin texture, it isn't sticky and stays on your lips! Amazing product
Dana T.
I liked this chapstick. is was a light pinky colour on my lips and i liked that it was glossy. I like the nivea strawberry chapstick but the pearl & silk is definately one of my favourites.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.