2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I've tried hundreds of lip balms in my life (not exaggerating, I get severely dry and chapped lips which peal crack and bleed) and this is hands down my favorite. i have repurchased a minium of four times, and continue to keep doing so. i keep I've beside my bed and one in my purse. there's nothing else in the drugstore market I've tried which is as good as this
I love this product its so amazing it keeps my lips moisturized and i love the way it smells it just simply amazing love all the nivea products but this one is the best
I liked the smell But it wasnt good for my lip.I buy it at my local drugsstore it wa Check das mal schauen wie es in der Stunde und dann morgen wieder in der Stunde und dann morgen wieder in der den Zettel mit in den letzten Wochen in und nach dem Bus Update ist es ist das
Does moisturize your lips but I feel like you need to reapply often, at least every hour if you have very dry lips. Also not a big fan of the smell, I prefer the mint version of this lipbalm
Super moisturizing and feels nice on the lips, has a lovely colour and the shimmer gives it a little something extra than just the appearance of an ordinary lip balm.
Whenever i had put this lip balm on my lips i could feel the shimmer just sit on my lips in chunks, it was very uncomfortable and it didn't moisturize my lips although it was a nice colour
I picked this up a few years ago randomly - drugstore promo. Best decision I've made. Perfectly moisturizing and the shimmer is on point. Don't even need lipstick.
I use this product almost everyday as I get very dry lips but since I started using it, my lips have been so soft and less sore. It also looks and smells amazing!
When I got it, it was so mushy that's not my style but I got another one and it wasn't all mushy at all in fact I still wear it all the time this was 3 years ago
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos