2 varieties available
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care with Pearl and Silk Extracts, moisturizes lips and leaves them with a radiant, pearly shimmer.
- Instantly hydrates lips
- Keeps lips moisturized all day
- With Pearl and Silk Extracts
- With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.
Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax , Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax , Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Water, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, BHT, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lakesee more...
Top Questions See all 694 Q&A
NIVEA Shimmer Lip Care
- "I have used this for years and it truly is the best out there! I use it everyday and I never have chapped or dry lips, even in the winter! I can't go without this product, I always have one in my purse. I added this page because it's such a great product~" in 669 reviews
- "Out of all the lip balms I've tried including some more high-end ones including the Jack Black and the lemon one from Fresh, this is one of my favorites. It is moisturizing, makes my lips soft and it doesn't require constant reapplication in order to prevent your lips from being dry. It is very inexpensive, and can definitely be found everywhere. Always a repurchase" in 533 reviews
- "I like these. i actually have one in a red tint. it does its job" in 163 reviews
I picked this up a few years ago randomly - drugstore promo. Best decision I've made. Perfectly moisturizing and the shimmer is on point. Don't even need lipstick.
When I got it, it was so mushy that's not my style but I got another one and it wasn't all mushy at all in fact I still wear it all the time this was 3 years ago
I use this product almost everyday as I get very dry lips but since I started using it, my lips have been so soft and less sore. It also looks and smells amazing!
Review for: Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Radiant Lip Care Pearl & Silk Extracts more...
This was a bit of a miss for me. I don't know if it's the one I got but it was patchy on my lips when applied and looks really old lady like with the shimmer. Do not think I will repurchase this one again.
I bought this patch as soon as I got here in Canada, the dry weather broke my lips but this product is wonderful, I always carry it in my bag and use it as a lip gloss
I have used this stuff in past, but I had noticed it had burnt my lips rather bad, it tingled and it made my lips very dry and peeling personally I wouldn't buy this item again
I love nivea lip products! I have the whole collections. It works as well as the skin care products. It keeps my lips from chapping and lasts a good while instead of having to reapply all the time.
The red tinted version is a bit sheer but I really love it. I really want to try the milk and honey one. They are compact and not messy at all. I think they are about three dollars and thfey last a while so it`s a great buy :)
This lib balm is veryyy creamyy and feels nice on your lips! but since i use lip balm a lot, i used it up in 2 weeks. the produce gets used up fast. i have blister for over 2 months now
Q & A
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
I have very very dry lips, not to mention bleeding and cracked in the winter. Will this product help moisturizer my lips so they're not cracked?
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Do you "like" Nivea on Facebook? You should they are always running promos and freebies.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos