BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Smell good
Look good
Super hydrating
what do you want next!?

I bought it at my local store the price is very friendly and it perfect to keep it in bag and purse!
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Totally moisturizing to the lips, doesn't have the sticky effect. Once you apply it, it doesn't even feel like it's on. It's one of the best lip balms out there - at a great price!
Skye D.
Toronto, ON
I LOVE this product. The product applies thinly and smoothly on my lips, keeps them hydrated for awhile and comes in appealing scents & tints. The price is really impressive as well.
Tara A.
Preston, UK
This lip balm really moisturises my lips well on a daily basis. I love the pink tint it has, which leads me to use it as a light lip stick in the summer or can be used as a base.
Mi 🌹.
the product is very good because it calms and moisturizes the lips and protects against heat and cold, leaves them moisturized and protected throughout the day, I really enjoyed using this line of lip balm, I love this brand❤❤❤😍
Junie P.
Ontario
I love the soft shimmer this gloss makes and it leaves the lips feeling soft, only it's a bother that you have to reapply it so often, and it's a little too sticky for my taste.
Danielle H.
Winchester, Hampshire
This product gives a lovely tint to your lips and is small and compact so you can take it anywhere. The wear isn't very long but it's very easy to apply and always leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessica B.
Kitchener
Always use this lip balm when my lips are dry or cracked. I've always been a fan of Nivea lip care products but I think this one in particular with milk and honey is such a soothing and smooth lip balm.
Chiara C.
Such a good product, is very moisturising and gives that little tint of colour. I bought it at my local supermarket (Coles in australia). Yes defiantly. Yes very nice packaging.
Audrey V.
Perth
This lip balm does nothing but help them to not get sunburned. I don't exactly like the smell, but it's okay. It's not moisturizing in my opinion. I bought this for sun protection, and it does the job :)
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.