BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Kristina M.
Enfield, CT
I am I love with this product! Personally I love the shape and how easy it is to use. The amount of shimmer when you just need a little but still crave hydration is perfect. I do find it a tad bit sticky but nothing that would keep me from recommending it to anyone!
eliz c.
This product will leave you a sparkle with a radiance of a NIVEA kiss of shimmer radiant lip care. It will last you no more than two hours but you can always re-apply when needed to. When applied to the lips, it feels like a very refreshing product to your lips.
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
Product works as intended. Not crazy about the shimmer alone on the lips. Best paired with a lippie to give a extra shimmer. Decently priced, but does makes my lips feel soft which is the nature of what it’s supposed to do.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This gives your lips a very shimmery light pink color. It is really hydrating, and also works as a lipstick, if you are into bright light pink shimmer. It is less than $5 at most drugstores, so you really can’t beat the price.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
love this shimmer very nice on its own or with a gloss over to make it look more sophisticated ... made my lips super smooth and the packaging was nice , not a bad price for the brand . and availability is good . i would buy it again to add to my collection
Amber R.
Sylvania, OH
This one is okay. I'm not too hip on the scent. But it did the job. It left a little shimmer. So it was cute. I didn't repurchase because I didn't care for the smell.
Elizabeth O.
Lexington, KY
Perfect for on the go wear and for those days where you don't want to put on a full face of makeup. Pretty color and leaved your lips moisturized and feeling amazing!
Victoria C.
San Antonio, TX
My mom bought it but didn't like it so she let me try it. I thought it was nice. It made my lips feel really soft with just a hint of color. They stayed mosterized all day but the color didn't seem to last that long.
Fifi Q.
I love using this as it works so well. When I got my teeth removed my lips became very cracked and dry and I kept using it and my lips were baby smooth again. However, while it is pretty, I don't always want the shimmer.
afilahkzil💋 M.
Independence
Very nice and feels very smooth and comfortable on my lips. The packaging is very nice looking, i’ve bought these a few different times. It lasts for awhile and won’t have to worry about your lips drying. Would buy again!
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.