BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
Olivia W.
Gordon Street, Halifax
Such a sheer and luxury product, I prefer this sometimes to using a lipstick as it offers protection, helps my chapped lips and moisturise them all at the same time. Would highly recommend this product!!
Katie W.
Personally, I would say that this product is very good and healthy for your lips whether it be before applying lipstick or lip stain or just as a way of making your lips healthier. I would most certainly recommend it as an affordable lip balm!
Kariana F.
Inverness
Love this as a quick fix before going out. Stops lips cracking in cold weather and repairs dry lips quickly. The added shimmer of this particular balm means a lipstick isn't needed for an everyday look.
Nikki A.
brampton, ON
This is my favourite Lip Balm !! It sits on your lips so well !! Moisterizes then instantly blue adds a cute shimmer! I always have this in my pocket through out the day to keep re applying. I also gave one to my best friend because albert one deserves to experience this product
Brittany C.
I absolutely love this lip balm. It moisturisers my lips really well as opposed to just wetting them, and stays on for a long time. It feels very hydrating and keeps them from getting dry in the cold, and so is now the only lip balm I use.
Megan H.
This lip balm absolutely saved my lips. After coming back from a 5 day school camp my lips were totally chapped and bleeding however my mum bought me this lip balm got them healed and back to normal in no time. Will definitely buy this again.
Nadine H.
I love to casually wear this, like when I'm going grocery shopping or just want my lips to look not too bare, but also not too made up. I love the subtle, yet still there shine it gives my lips, it's easy to apply. 10/10 would recommend
Kelsey-Lynn J.
London , ON
Easy to find. super inexpensive. I use this product daily and I have a friend with chronically dry lips and this rejuvenates them every time she uses it. super smooth lips as a result from using this product. ive never had a complaint ;)
Chloe C.
Padeswood, Flintshire
So so so amazing!! I find that it is soooo moisturising and it looks amazing on the lips. I find it amazing for the price and it has a very nice fragrance! Would really recommend to people of all ages!
Jennica C.
Victoria
Amazing last along look great you should try Nivea is a,sing they have lots of colours to chose from and they all lol, as sing love pinks and purples on me but they are nice pigment and just look fab
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.