BY NIVEA

• Instantly hydrates lips
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day
  • With Pearl and Silk Extracts
  • With fabulous shimmering pigments for beautiful lips

Warning:
Stop use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children.

• Is this really smooth. Like carmex?1 Answers
  • Is the shimmer noticeable or is it something that can't r...4 Answers
  • Does this lip balm add tiny or color to your lips ? Does ...8 Answers
katherine m.
After using it i felt my lips stoped been so dry, also it has a really nice smell and very good texture.
The price it's okay for the product, the pacaging it's normal it isn't annoying at all.
It's a product easy to apply, it's very useful.
I definitley will use it againg.
Hadeel E.
Cairo
Im a huge fan of all Nivea products not very fancy but highly effective. It was the first time to try this product but definitely not the last. Its smooth and perfect for dry lips.
Holly B.
Really smooth and keeps my lips lovely and hydrated!
I really suggest this for anyone who really suffers from dry lips and need a hydration boost. It lasts for a long time too so you don’t need to buy another one any time soon!
Valdilene S.
ele itrata muito os labios tem um desse e adoro o meu ja esta acabando e perdendo compra outrou ajo o preço rasualver pela a qualidade do produtor fale muiiiito apena .gostari de sabe voces sao do brasil o que pais voces sao adoro muito essa marca ,minha preferida
Imogen G.
This product is amazing, not only does it soften your lips but i have found that it heels them. I hate it when products leave a residue on your lips and feel sticky but this product goes on smooth and stays in place for a while. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a solution to dry lips.
Sthefany S.
amo amo amo esse produto ele é um ótimo produto eu amo muito ele e eu gostaria que todos amasse como eu amo esse produto queria que todos os instrumentais pra você ligar o que você gosta se não gostar é o que é isso você gostar vamo curti Dinha nas Estrelas ajuda porque eu acho legal estou dando 5 estrelas Então
Saysha W.
This lip balm is awesome. Not only does it moisturise but it also leaves a pink shimmer on the lips which makes you feel much more confident in just wearing lip balm especially if you are a lipstick lover and wear it often!
sarah B.
This inexpensive product is amazing for lips. It is highly moisturizing and is soothing on the lips. It has o soft scent which is perfect and is handy to carry around in a bag. The packaging is adorable and is very soothing for summer months especially for chapped lips. I love this product and use it everyday.
Hearty Q.
Calgary, AB
Horrible on my face, I look like a pale person when I wore this last time and I went to the shopping mall, it’s good that my brother saw it and told me I look like a ghost, but it is moisturizing but a bit sticky on my lips.
Happy C.
India
I usually go for this when i need only moisturizing on my lips without any color or tint. I apply it overnight. It is good if u want to have a very basic lip balm without fragrance and tint.
Ola A.
What is your favorite "Kiss of Moisture" flavor?
Erika A.
Hillsborough, NC
Is this really a good chap stick?!?
Aeron M.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What do you love must about Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care?
Kimberly G.